RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice of her to try and make money off somebody else’s Father’s Day gift suggestion 🤣 (aff linking an Amazon family bucket list that somebody else shared on their stories as an aff link as well)
Exactly what I thought and the account she grabbed these ideas from shared without affiliate links

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She really is grabby. Scrabbling online for pennies
And so lazy!

I can't stop thinking about the brother's girlfriend. Can you imagine being 20 something without children, going on a holiday and being an unpaid babysitter. Honestly. No thanks. Their parents obviously paid.
Wonder if they’re still together!

She’s average height I think. I saw her once and she didn’t strike me as either tall nor short 🤷🏻‍♀️
Not sure but for some reason I think she’s about 5’10”. Taller than I thought from her photos. Think Ben-pecked is over 6’. Sad that I know this…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
And so lazy!

Wonder if they’re still together!

Not sure but for some reason I think she’s about 5’10”. Taller than I thought from her photos. Think Ben-pecked is over 6’. Sad that I know this…
I'm sure it's been mentioned previously that she's very tall...

Reactions: 1
i don’t think you understand… these aren’t ordinary children, these are Free Range Kiddos who Love to Travel and are Never Not Having Secret and Unique Holidays.
More like Ferral ! 🤣

Even in a hammock her feet are like repelling magnets
Also has she got one of her tits out ? Zoom in, looks like it ! Put them away Grabs.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
30 degrees and Freya doesn’t have a hat on. I’m sorry but there are no excuses!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
30 degrees and Freya doesn’t have a hat on. I’m sorry but there are no excuses!
Was just coming to say the say, it's disgusting. At that age if mine didn't want to have a hat on then they didn't go outside!

Reactions: 9
Nursery and school will insist on hat wearing in hot weather so she’s not doing her daughter any favours giving in to her demands, it only confuses them and undermines authority

Reactions: 13
Nursery and school will insist on hat wearing in hot weather so she’s not doing her daughter any favours giving in to her demands, it only confuses them and undermines authority
My eldest got sunstroke once as her nursery took them all outside on a boiling hot day with no hats on 🙄 I was so cross seeing as they asked us to send them in with hats. I’m surprised Freya hasn’t had sunstroke tbh. Maybe she has but Grabby wouldn’t ever admit it

• Angry
Reactions: 8
My eldest got sunstroke once as her nursery took them all outside on a boiling hot day with no hats on 🙄 I was so cross seeing as they asked us to send them in with hats. I’m surprised Freya hasn’t had sunstroke tbh. Maybe she has but Grabby wouldn’t ever admit it
They are both so fair skinned too and susceptible to burning. She’s an idiot. Skin cancer is no joke.

Reactions: 11
They are both so fair skinned too and susceptible to burning. She’s an idiot. Skin cancer is no joke.
I wonder if mumma k ever says anything? Or wouldn’t she dare?! When Grabby has said Freya is poorly before it could’ve been sunstroke for all she knows. (If she’d been out in the heat obviously).

Reactions: 3
And they should know it's no joke because hasn't Ben had lots of cancerous moles removed?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.