RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be imagining it but I’m sure someone commented last year and said the beach hut they were sat in front of was her friends 😬

Also, her feet. My god. How wide? Actual proof of what we’ve always known right there

Urgh. Freya was about to walk through that dirty water. But it’s ok as the playground was FREE! 🙄 and I’m not surprised she has a plaster on her knee when she’s wearing shoes way too big for her. She’s obviously taken a tumble
That was me. The Union Jack one is my friends and it comes as part of an air bnb.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I just fecking KNEW that twit would be gracing Norfolk for a mini break, she's sooo predictable 🙄

The parking at Sandringham isn't free anymore, think Queenie introduced parking charges either last year or the start of this. So guessing the tight arse Sterlings were at that play park at the crack of dawn and for less than 30 minutes.

Screenshot_20220710-142829.png

Screenshot_20220710-143448.png

There are some other beautiful places/beaches up in North Norfolk other than holkham/wells next to sea.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She could utilise her National Trust membership and park for free at Brancaster beach.

She’d have to watch the tide though!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would love to be there to see if/when the beach hut owner comes along shouting “get off my steps” and shoo-ing them away! See them scrambling to get their 27 bags, camera tripod and with grabbys boobs hanging out trying to unlatch raffy while running off!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love to be there to see if/when the beach hut owner comes along shouting “get off my steps” and shoo-ing them away! See them scrambling to get their 27 bags, camera tripod and with grabbys boobs hanging out trying to unlatch raffy while running off!
The only time she’s had a beach hut was when it was ‘kindly gifted’ during one of her stays before the children came along

Basic Becky with the bad hair also drove to the beach so she could make crappy looking s’mores over a tealight. Let us never forget this little gem!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God yes this, I'd pay money to see this scenario 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love to believe Raffy took his first steps yesterday, but when all the photos are off centre so you can’t see his hand, and she has previous of faking milestones, I’m not convinced!

Reactions: 12
I’d love to believe Raffy took his first steps yesterday, but when all the photos are off centre so you can’t see his hand, and she has previous of faking milestones, I’m not convinced!
In a couple of weeks she post some new utter drivel about him taking his first "proper" steps and pretend like this "first" never happened. She's deranged. If that kid had walked she'd have filmed it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She did this with Freya. She made out she walked for a nappy ad she did but it was actually weeks later.

Reactions: 12
Ben is evidently holding his hand! Fucks sake Grabby. We KNOW you constantly bullshit. And Freya is barefoot again. At a carboot sale 🙄

Reactions: 10
She wants to be able to fill out the baby book that Waffster walked at eleven months.

It’s a family tradition, okay?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looks like her dad in a dress in those stories. She’s getting more and more like him as she ages.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.