RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given they don't live that far away from Legoland, you'd think they'd travelled half way across the country 🤣🤣🤣 given what they've taken with them #twats

Wow, who would think getting there early means you don't have to queue for soo long 🙄 and tbh during the week it won't be that busy {it's hell when the kids have broken up}.

Wonder if they spent the whole day there or fucked off when more people were about. It's rather unnerving watching them force waffy to stand on the raised bricks at mini-land. It doesn't look like they did that much does it.

I've been there a few times, 2 day ticket and hotel stay. Didn't haul all that crap round with us either and we wondered around at our leisure but I bet grabby speed walked around the place picking things she deemed gram worthy and then they fucked off back home.
The bag will be full of packet ham

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she took photos of the ones the ride take!!!
There’s no way they would have gone if they had to pay full price.
Does Ben ever do a full week at work??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe she took photos of the ones the ride take!!!
There’s no way they would have gone if they had to pay full price.
Does Ben ever do a full week at work??
Benpecked works ten times less than everyone else’s husbands, looks ten times older, but can cart ten times more shite around than all the rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And he wears that pink striped Primark t shirt 10x more often than your husband, lady.

Does the man own any other clothes. Oh apart from that terrifying pink suit which I've genuinely tried to excise from my mind for my own health.

I hope Waffers coped ok with his bare feet on the hot pavement. How selfish of Bentos to not have grown out of her sandals so he could wear them instead.
Curious George really leads the most extraordinary life...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And he wears that pink striped Primark t shirt 10x more often than your husband, lady.

Does the man own any other clothes. Oh apart from that terrifying pink suit which I've genuinely tried to excise from my mind for my own health.

I hope Waffers coped ok with his bare feet on the hot pavement. How selfish of Bentos to not have grown out of her sandals so he could wear them instead.
Curious George really leads the most extraordinary life...
I bet Becky’s father genuinely couldn’t make the birthday outing so she pitched a fit and Curious George was roped into attending as a stand-in.

A salmon pink wardrobe is quite the choice for a bloke with pale mottled skin and ginger hair. 😳

• Haha
What on earth is in those bags? I have been to Legoland several times, all I took is a few snacks and a water bottle in a small bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What on earth is in those bags? I have been to Legoland several times, all I took is a few snacks and a water bottle in a small bag.
Exactly. If you don't go to the pizza and pasta buffet who even are you😁

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Exactly. If you don't go to the pizza and pasta buffet who even are you😁
With Mama Kedgefund with them it can’t be about money - surely she could pay if they are that skint (I think they are) so it’s about diet control and not wanting to queue and sit with the great unwashed (ironically)

Reactions: 11
Life on repeat visit to Wells incoming. Why do we need 6 pictures of them sat on hut steps for flips sake?

Including yet another of her breastfeeding Ratlas. You'd think millions of other women weren't doing it the way she tries to flex that she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How many different beach huts did they clamber all over?!

We always rent one a few times a year and it always delights me moving on people like her who think it’s ok to sit on other people’s private property. Although actually it hardly happens, because most people tell their children not to do it…..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.