RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I wish she’d stop going to Norfolk!! That’s my place 😩
Pinewoods is actually a caravan park, not specifically a campsite…(a very nice caravan park)
I cracked up at her adding ‘and free’ to the part of the reel at Sandrongham Estate play park. Well of course BB, that’s a given with you…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Has Ben completely given up work??
He probably goes to "work" for a day off from being dragged around. Why isn't she content being at home? Dragging the kids around Cambridge in baking heat and sitting in a car for hours.

Oh I wish she’d stop going to Norfolk!! That’s my place 😩
Pinewoods is actually a caravan park, not specifically a campsite…(a very nice caravan park)
I cracked up at her adding ‘and free’ to the part of the reel at Sandrongham Estate play park. Well of course BB, that’s a given with you…
Can't wait to see her there next time with her caravan..it will be 10x better than any other caravan we have witnessed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Those Norfolk huge blue skies’ - because the sky is only huge and blue in dreamy Norfolk? 😂

Next time they’re going to splash out on tickets to the house and gardens, that’ll be painful for Grabby.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Life on repeat visit to Wells incoming. Why do we need 6 pictures of them sat on h ut steps for flips sake?

Including yet another of her breastfeeding Ratlas. You'd think millions of other women weren't doing it the way she tries to flex that she does.
Those are some of the worst composed pictures she has ever posted (and that's saying something) so you may have missed it but there's actually TWO breastfeeding photos in there :rolleyes:

The smugness, the repetition, the claims to be "juggling so much". Peak w*nker.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The kids with no shoes(and of course no hats) on in the park on a boiling hot day. There is something seriously wrong with her.

Reactions: 6
The thing that he is me every time, apart from the gigantic shoes, is the buggy. It could use a good clean and declutter 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Why don’t they have any shoes on, ever?? I wouldn’t trust to walk on a beach barefoot here, maybe only near the sea line. Who knows what’s lurking under the sand, even in oh dreamy Wells next the Sea there might be shards of glass or all sorts 😫

Reactions: 6
Reminds her of France 😂 if we were playing Grabby bingo, today’s stories would be bearing a full house surely?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why don’t they have any shoes on, ever?? I wouldn’t trust to walk on a beach barefoot here, maybe only near the sea line. Who knows what’s lurking under the sand, even in oh dreamy Wells next the Sea there might be shards of glass or all sorts 😫
It’s not even about what they could stand on. The sand can easily get hot enough to burn their feet.

Reactions: 2
Those Norfolk huge blue skies... that remind her of France, obviously.

It irks me so much when she mentions things being free, I don't know why. She practically has an orgasm any time she gets stuff for free which is saying something seeing as she's probably never had one with Ben.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those are some of the worst composed pictures she has ever posted (and that's saying something) so you may have missed it but there's actually TWO breastfeeding photos in there :rolleyes:

The smugness, the repetition, the claims to be "juggling so much". Peak w*nker.
Same breastfeeding photos repeated on stories.

"1 year of feeding you"...as opposed to all the rest of us who let our kids starve for the 1st year :rolleyes:

She's an epic smug w*nker.

[Don't @ me, i breadtfed too, this isn't about breastfeeding it's about her smug w*nkery like she's the first and only woman to do it]

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Waffys massive trousers, Bentos’ massive sandals, the grubby pushchair, posing on other peoples private property and of course having to mention that something is free. She’s such a skank!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon they got to the playground around 6am 😆 there are never any other human beings in sight. 10k 5am stomp from campsite to playground in the roasting heat with Waffy strapped to her chest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Breastfeeding is not the issue I agree, it's her needing to put pictures of it on her feed constantly. The same shots on the grid, in a reel and on stories? Come on!

If breastfeeding was some kind of middle class thing that only a few privileged people could do then I'd see it as classic Grabby smuggery, but it's actually so, SO common.
Especially amongst those (whispers) foreigners she hints she looks down on.

Fascinating that she is breastfeeding but she is the biggest tit in the picture 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Breastfeeding is not the issue I agree, it's her needing to put pictures of it on her feed constantly. The same shots on the grid, in a reel and on stories? Come on!

If breastfeeding was some kind of middle class thing that only a few privileged people could do then I'd see it as classic Grabby smuggery, but it's actually so, SO common.
Especially amongst those (whispers) foreigners she hints she looks down on.

Fascinating that she is breastfeeding but she is the biggest tit in the picture 🤦
Shes doing her bit for wimmen by NoRmaLiSinG breastfeeding, we’re just heathens for not appreciating her hard social graft.

Put your boobs away Grabs, NOONE wants to see them, not even BenPedalo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I hate the way she uses other people's beach huts for her photos ☹
I might be imagining it but I’m sure someone commented last year and said the beach hut they were sat in front of was her friends 😬

Also, her feet. My god. How wide? Actual proof of what we’ve always known right there

Urgh. Freya was about to walk through that dirty water. But it’s ok as the playground was FREE! 🙄 and I’m not surprised she has a plaster on her knee when she’s wearing shoes way too big for her. She’s obviously taken a tumble

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I might be imagining it but I’m sure someone commented last year and said the beach hut they were sat in front of was her friends 😬

Also, her feet. My god. How wide? Actual proof of what we’ve always known right there

Urgh. Freya was about to walk through that dirty water. But it’s ok as the playground was FREE! 🙄 and I’m not surprised she has a plaster on her knee when she’s wearing shoes way too big for her. She’s obviously taken a tumble
I hope you're right re the beach hut. But we know she's got previous from other places they've visited!!

Poor Freya, those shoes 😨
Got to love fwee dirty water to splash in 💩💩

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.