RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No birthday photos? What do you think happened? Or do celebrations begin and end with breakfast?
I wonder if waffys been taken ill again 🤔

Or...

They've buggered off on a mini break to the seaside for some #vitaminsea as it's been exhausting sorting out Freya's birthday/party and need to recharge ready for waffys 1st birthday/sorting out the 365 secs video.

Reactions: 4
Aw that’s nice. Curious George took the day off ‘work’ to go with them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The sandals on Frah Frah again 🙄
What a tool Ben looks traipsing the pram around with balloons attached

• Haha
  • Wow
What a mess they look. Bentos in the same t shirt she’s worn for days, scruffy hair, pram loaded up like they’re going away for a week because god forbid they pay for a drink or food while there. She’s the opposite of aspirational

And FYI, it’s not a heatwave, it’s called summer.

The sandals on Frah Frah again 🙄
What a tool Ben looks traipsing the pram around with balloons attached
oh god the balloons are just ridiculous

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Did ‘aunty’ jump ship after that holiday then?! RUN AUNTY RUN!!!
She probably works. An actual proper job….not a make believe one like curious George

What a mess they look. Bentos in the same t shirt she’s worn for days, scruffy hair, pram loaded up like they’re going away for a week because god forbid they pay for a drink or food while there. She’s the opposite of aspirational

And FYI, it’s not a heatwave, it’s called summer.

oh god the balloons are just ridiculous
I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s done that to try and blah some freebies

Reactions: 8
They’re definitely the kind of people you don’t want to come across on your day out 😅

• Haha
Chances that she actually bought either of these two photos, or just took shots of the display screens? Why am I even asking that question. We all know the answer. Unless photos were included in her £2 super summer saver ticket…
Was thinking exactly the same thing. Photos usually around £10 so not a chance she bought them(unless her mum did maybe?) Also the balloons. Wtf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Chances that she actually bought either of these two photos, or just took shots of the display screens? Why am I even asking that question. We all know the answer. Unless photos were included in her £2 super summer saver ticket…
Her mum probably coughed up the money for these photos!! 💰💰

Reactions: 1
Christ she’s actually taken a pic of the screen hasn’t she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maaaannnn aliiveeee she's an absolute freak isn't she! The balloons on the pram... the amount of stuff they have with them (I swear I pack less for a week away)...the fact that she read bleeping blogs!!! plural!!! about going to a theme park?!?!?! She must have spent the whole time glued to the app not enjoying the attraction they were actually at but meticulously planning which bit to go to next.

Surely this isn't normal? I haven't yet been to a theme park with kids so I appreciate one needs to be a bit more organised, but when I go to a theme park I turn up in comfy clothes, amble around with maybe some sort of vague plan to try and skip queues, stuff my face with a hot dog, and have some mindless fun.

It must be so exhausting being her or indeed being with her. No wonder Ben looks 10x older than he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Given they don't live that far away from Legoland, you'd think they'd travelled half way across the country 🤣🤣🤣 given what they've taken with them #twats

Wow, who would think getting there early means you don't have to queue for soo long 🙄 and tbh during the week it won't be that busy {it's hell when the kids have broken up}.

Wonder if they spent the whole day there or fucked off when more people were about. It's rather unnerving watching them force waffy to stand on the raised bricks at mini-land. It doesn't look like they did that much does it.

I've been there a few times, 2 day ticket and hotel stay. Didn't haul all that crap round with us either and we wondered around at our leisure but I bet grabby speed walked around the place picking things she deemed gram worthy and then they fucked off back home.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.