RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That latest post is the biggest load of bollocks. “I never expected to be this immersed in motherhood, to enjoy it so much, to feel their pain as much when they are poorly or sad” Has she forgotten this weekend just gone when she traipsed those poor poorly kids to the hotel so she could still enjoy “celebrating us” Has she forgotten that she can’t remember how many time’s poor Raffy has had bronchiolitis? Has she forgotten all those intrusive black and white posts of her poorly and sad kids she puts up for sympathy? I just can’t
Has she forgotten that she made a "nursery space" on the landing defying every safe sleeping recommendation so that she could keep her wardrobe space in the spare room?

bleeping hell 😂😂😂 and this was BEFORE nursery 😆??!!
If Freya ever gets head lice good luck to put the fine comb through that mess!

Reactions: 18
God I thought Chopsy was something someone on here had come up with, like Bentos. Lost sight of reality with all the weird crap she constantly spouts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she forgotten that she made a "nursery space" on the landing defying every safe sleeping recommendation so that she could keep her wardrobe space in the spare room?

If Freya ever gets head lice good luck to put the fine comb through that mess!
She WILL be the child at school with headlice and Grabs won't deal with it properly so she'll spread it to all the other children. Or Grabs, being so lazy and slovenly, won't even realise Frah Frah has headlice until she's so infested she's scratching her poor scalp raw 😪

Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20220706-070343.png

What the hell have I just read 😳 and we've got today's waffling post about Freya's birthday to come yet!!!

Grabby sounds manic and deranged, such a contradiction... hankers about the past but in the next breath wishing the time away.

"... am doing the classic mama thing of thinking back to 3yrs ago as labour was about to begin. I've had a few tears already and my heart is doing that weird achey thing when you look back at memories like that." Grabby sounds maniac and deranged. I cannot say that I ever thought back to when I was in the midst of birthing my 1st child some xxyrs ago. Crying about it and my heart doing that weird achey thing when looking back at memories like that 😳 you do have the OMG moment of how quickly a year has passed.

"... didn't think I ever expected to be this immersed in motherhood to enjoy it this much, to feel their pain as much when they're poorly or sad."

Given that grabby has spent a good majority of her life religiously following a controlling groundhog day timetable of walking 10,000 before 7am, what she eats and drinks, having to be out and about ALL the time and when they mini-break/holidaying. I'm sure we all thought she was going to be obsessive with how she 'mothers' too, cough ticking off milestones weeks in advance etc., etc.

Grabby REALLY reminds me of this god awful cunty family where I live. Their only {put on a pedestal} child was in the same year group as my youngest daughter. The mother {also an only child} was a control freak and one of the most anal twats you could ever have the misfortune of meeting. She had her childs life all mapped out for her. I'm not sure what things were like pre-primary school {but I can guess} but the 7 years of primary school consisted of mummy:-

Getting a job as a TA at the school to keep an eye on things but making sure her child had an advantage above everyone else in the class.

Choosing who her child was friends with.

Her child had a VERY controlled diet {no health conditions} aka 'anally ott very healthy stuff' which also spilled into birthday parties and rare playdates.

She kept her child busy doing all the cliche activities of an over competitive parent, you name it she'd bloody done it {and had to be the best of the best at it} aka ballet, tap, gymnastics, swimming, roller skating etc., etc.

Her child was ALWAYS picked for special activities both in/outside of school time:- chosen to represent the school with athletic stuff {their were more gifted kids that got overlooked/not given the chance}, swimming, gymnastics, arty activities, musical stuff etc., etc.

Every Friday, the school did a special assembly called a Superstar Assembly. I'm sure you've heard about them but if not, it's where every year group has a {not so randomly} chosen pupil who gets the pleasure of being made to sit uncomfortably at the front of the dining hall with the other chosen year group superstars... waiting to be called up one by one by the headteacher, who presents them with a crappy laminated certificate saying why they've received said award and getting a gold sticker. Well, you could guarantee every bleeping Friday morning, you'd see her child walking down to school looking like Mr T, festooned with medals round her neck and holding a trophy of some sort. Of course, this meant that she also got a mention and round of applause before the tit-fess superstar assembly began. With the head teacher telling everyone that they should aspire to be just like her etc., etc making every single kid sat there feeling utterly worthless. The school also introduced a sportysaurus award too a few years later... you can guess who had that 95% of the time 🙄

Fast forward to the high school years... being at a bigger school with more classes for each year group, meant the daughter wasn't getting the all attention/special treatment/being put on a pedestal she'd become accustomed too. Come about midway during year 8, she cough developed this mystery illness cough which prevented her attending school right up to leaving time but some how wangled being allowed to come in after school time for some 1 to 1 with said subject teachers 🤔{but funnily enough was still managing to go to concerts, holidays etc}. She's now at college and is doing the exact same thing aka dictating when she's in/getting 1 to 1 time with her tutors.

Oops, sorry for the long waffle but I can just see a lot of similarities with this woman and grabby.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She WILL be the child at school with headlice and Grabs won't deal with it properly so she'll spread it to all the other children. Or Grabs, being so lazy and slovenly, won't even realise Frah Frah has headlice until she's so infested she's scratching her poor scalp raw 😪
Don’t think she needs to worry. Lice like clean hair 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No birthday photos? What do you think happened? Or do celebrations begin and end with breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well get a photo of Oxford street soon enough… but only the rooftops to avoid showing the heaving crowds.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.