RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she keep calling it preschool!!!! Its nursery. They don't go to preschool until they are 4. The hints in the title.
In her defence, at our nursery they move into the preschool room the day they turn 3 at the latest, sooner if they’re ready - completely think everything else she said is ridiculous though 😂

Reactions: 4
What does bompy mean? I initially thought it was something street and I was to uncool to know what it meant (as my junior colleagues like to remind me) but then I considered the source and quite frankly I'm more street than she is.
I googled it and this was one of the results 😬🤯
7946306B-905E-4B82-A26A-9D80FB58FFAE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Maybe Bompy Girl is code for Girl Whose Hair is Never Brushed? (But more likely Freya bumped herself once or likes jumping and they say ‘bomp’.) More to the point, my children all had silly, sentimental nicknames when they were tiny but they are something that is meant for the family at home, not the whole wide world via internet consumption.

Those children deserve some privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ffs Rebecca, just take the child for a hair cut if you’re too lazy or incompetent to style it yourself. A nice, neat Bob.

Reactions: 9
Ffs Rebecca, just take the child for a hair cut if you’re too lazy or incompetent to style it yourself. A nice, neat Bob.
No chance she will take her for a haircut if she has to pay for it. It will have to either be #gifted or she will get a dreamy mixing bowl and do it herself

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my Christ. I honestly cannot work her out. She’s reminiscing but spends half her life planning the next ‘thing’. Wishes life away. Says Freya is in the last year of the baby years yet is all tearful? Wants time to slow down but wonders what the next year will bring?!
Which is it Grabs? You make my head hurt 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Becks is trying to copy Courtney Adamo’s youngest daughter, Marlow. Not that I think Marlow is particularly free range, but she was Courtney’s biggest drawcard and money maker for years.

This is Marlow on her 3rd birthday. I suppose we should be thankful Becks didn’t ‘source’ a Brazilian costume.
2095E45C-FCA8-4700-89A0-20CBB9D8D701.jpeg

But at three, Marlow’s hair mostly looked neat and tidy. Her sandals fit, too. Becks needs to scroll back and review her inspiration.
9C138270-6F99-4A7F-BECE-57856C531D3C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What’s wrong with being called Mummy? Not free range enough For Grabby.

Reactions: 9
I think her use of the word mama in the 3rd person is Beggy’s most annoying trait. No one I know ever does it, it’s a complete affectation

Reactions: 8
Her calling herself a mama is the most irritating thing. Mum, you're a mum.
I’m from the continent and mama is word for mum where I come from but even my half English children call me mummy and mum and I’ve really wanted them to call me mama.

Rebecca thinks she is posh or cultured because she is mama and eats Gelato on holidays 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God the way she was standing 🙄🤣🤣
She stands like she's the only woman who ever pregnanted this hard. What a colossal bulb she is. I know some women lean a bit to balance themselves but she has giganto built in anchor plates on the end of her legs, so she would be fine. Don't get me started on the sunglasses again....

ETA: my worry with "Chopsy" and "Bompy Girl" type cringe nicknames being shared beyond the family is 1) they are not as cute as you hope they are and 2) It means the internet know intimate details about your family and child. Cue weirdo obsessed types approaching you in the street and acting like they are intimate with you or worse strangers having the ability to lure your child into goodness knows what because the child thinks you must be a friend.

There is a reason they now tell you not to put your dog's name on its tag and to only put your phone number.

My dog is safer than your child, Grabinka!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That latest post is the biggest load of bollocks. “I never expected to be this immersed in motherhood, to enjoy it so much, to feel their pain as much when they are poorly or sad” Has she forgotten this weekend just gone when she traipsed those poor poorly kids to the hotel so she could still enjoy “celebrating us” Has she forgotten that she can’t remember how many time’s poor Raffy has had bronchiolitis? Has she forgotten all those intrusive black and white posts of her poorly and sad kids she puts up for sympathy? I just can’t

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.