RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think anyone apart from her family/close friends want to see picture after picture of her kids?! Save them for your private account Grabs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does she think anyone apart from her family/close friends want to see picture after picture of her kids?! Save them for your private account Grabs
Because her life is so dull she literally has nothing else to post about, she has no talents or interesting hobbies so she flogs her kids for likes. When you have 'achieved' (said loosely) everything before you are 30 what else is there?!

Reactions: 10
I get that everyone does things differently, but at a time when cost of living is soaring, people are worried about food costs, fuel costs and energy costs, I personally think it's completely tone deaf (and a bit irresponsible) of 'influences' like grabby to be putting pressure on parents to buy their kids tons of crap, which quite frankly they probably don't need. Maybe I'm just a stingy old cow, I don't know. But my kids seem happy with a few nice things instead of loads. Her kids already seem to have so much...
I disagree. She's not pressuring anyone. I don't think her kids have a lot at all. She's not an aspirational parent influencer so I can't see many parents rushing to buy what she does.
People have choices, they can unfollow accounts if they feel upset by someone spending more than they can. Grabby spends the bare minimum though. Shes not extravagent in the slightest! The moths are flying out of her purse! She's even saying today that she doesn't want to buy Freya pjs unless they are unisex and can be handed to raffy. Kids pjs? Under a tenner in any supermarket for a 3 pack ffs.

I dont have a bank balance like those influencers that buy hermes and chanel however I follow them. I love seeing them with these high end purchases. I dont think "diesel is at an all time high and so is heating oil so flavia better stop flaunting her chanel coffee cups"
How Boring would insta be if everyone stopped buying or showing what they've got because there's a cost of living crisis? It's not real life we are seeing. It's orchestrated social media.

I'm still laughing at grabby being viewed as extravagant with her kids!

Screenshot to demonstrate how tight she is

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I disagree. She's not pressuring anyone. I don't think her kids have a lot at all. She's not an aspirational parent influencer so I can't see many parents rushing to buy what she does.
People have choices, they can unfollow accounts if they feel upset by someone spending more than they can. Grabby spends the bare minimum though. Shes not extravagent in the slightest! The moths arw flying out of her purse! She's even saying today that she doesn't want to buy Freya pjs unless they are unisex and can be handed to raffy. Kids pjs? Under a tenner in any supermarket for a 3 pack ffs.

I dont have a bank balance like those influencers that buy hermes and chanel however I follow them. I love seeing them with these high end purchases. I dont think "diesel is at an all time high and so is heating oil so flavia better stop flaunting her chanel coffee cups"
How Boring would insta be if everyone stopped buying or showing what they've got because there's a cost of living crisis? It's not real life we are seeing. It's orchestrated social media.

I'm still laughing at grabby being viewed as extravagant with her kids!
I agree sheā€™s not extravagant at all. Anything higher end in her kids wardrobes is gifted, otherwise itā€™s H&M or second hand (sorry, preloved) and she buys stuff huge so it lasts ages (those Salties are definitely secondhand and 3 sizes too big. Thereā€™s absolutely nothing wrong with buying things secondhand or shopping at H&M but sheā€™s definitely not a lavish influencer. Gifts she most likely buys on sale and then tries to scrounge the expensive pieces as #prgifts

And how can I not mention the fact she aff links everything so the revenue she gets from that will go towards any stuff she actually does pay for

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree that she's not extravagant in the sense that's she's not buying expensive designer gear for her kids, that much is obvious.

But she does buy tons and tons of cheap crap on repeat. Her house is crammed full of the stuff, she even needed to turn a nice big living room into a frigging locker room to hoard it all and yet it's still everywhere. In her recent bazillion aff link stories I'm sure she's just replicating half the crap the kids already have just in a slightly different format. Like that aquaplay thing, don't they already have a similar bigger version of that? It's not even just toys for the kids, I swear she buys tons of cheap gingham sack dresses in different colours for under a tenner every year and they all look the same (awful). It's not extravagance, but it's wasteful.

Reactions: 13
Does she buy tons of gingham dresses though? She usually wears the same ones over and over and over until they are falling apart and them she sells them for a grand each plus postage.
Shes been wearing next maternity dungarees from she was pregnant with Freya, the saltwater sandals must be at least 4 years old, Ben has had the same shorts from grabby was in nappies.
The shite that litters her house isn't recently purchased. She's had all that shite for years.
She never buys anything. Her kids get plenty of books, I will say that but if you looked at most homes where there is at least 1 child, you will see ikea kallax units rammed with things, dolls and their clothes, Thomas trains, batman stuff, Peppa pig or Paw patrol etc.
There is nothing at all like this in her house. Even the ikea kids kitchen was taken apart and rejigged as it was too normal looking.

Maybe I'm watching different stories to you or seeing different photos but I think you can barely tell there's children in her house if it wasn't for the pram in the hallway and the cot in the corridor.

The clutter in her house is the same clutter that she's had since she bought that house.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she buy tons of gingham dresses though? She usually wears the same ones over and over and over until they are falling apart and them she sells them for a grand each plus postage.
Shes been wearing next maternity dungarees from she was pregnant with Freya, the saltwater sandals must be at least 4 years old, Ben has had the same shorts from grabby was in nappies.
The shite that litters her house isn't recently purchased. She's had all that shite for years.
She never buys anything. Her kids get plenty of books, I will say that but if you looked at most homes where there is at least 1 child, you will see ikea kallax units rammed with things, dolls and their clothes, Thomas trains, batman stuff, Peppa pig or Paw patrol etc.
There is nothing at all like this in her house. Even the ikea kids kitchen was taken apart and rejigged as it was too normal looking.

Maybe I'm watching different stories to you or seeing different photos but I think you can barely tell there's children in her house if it wasn't for the pram in the hallway and the cot in the corridor.

The clutter in her house is the same clutter that she's had since she bought that house.
Barely tell there's children in the house?Sorry, didn't realise every kid has a huge mud kitchen play area, multiple play areas inside (that weird corner of the living room, their nurseries (or corridor in Waffy's case), that other living area with the log burners crammed full of beige toys where the kitchen is).

Don't forget her grid will never show all that crap, but we've seen multiple stories showing how much crap she has. There were definitely a few units (maybe not Kallax) crammed with toys when she showed us that random makeover of that weird corner of the living room, for example.

I agree she doesn't buy all the Peppa pig, Paw Patrol stuff but that's because it doesn't fit her aesfetic. There's twice as many beige rainbows instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Eh?! You can barely tell there are kids in the house?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Jeez. Frah frahs hair in the 5th pic of the new glut of allotment pics šŸ¤¢ makes me itch looking at it

Reactions: 6
Jeez. Frah frahs hair in the 5th pic of the new glut of allotment pics šŸ¤¢ makes me itch looking at it
Guess Freya doesn't get the privilege of a 'summer sunset bath'.

Imagine being so tight you prioritise holidays over shoes that fit your kids!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think what everyoneā€™s trying to say is:

She doesnā€™t have loads of money, but she does have loads of crap.

Every item sheā€™s ever bought she still has.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is all fur coat and no knickers. Pretends her house is the huge mansion whereas itā€™s a 3 bed semi near Watford practically on the M25 which is crumbling to pieces. Only buys the expensive ā€œinā€ brands when itā€™s in the sale or second hand, so always a year in advance so nothing fits - clothes and shoes literally hanging off her poor children. Anything expensive is gifted. Flogs all her bobbly, shart stained supermarket clothes. Wonā€™t buy Freya new PJs unless they are unisex and can pass down to the second child (I bet she was fuming when they found out it was a boy). Yet her husband earns 10 times moreā€¦ šŸ¤„ Only buys toys and clothes to fit in with her bland as #&@ā‚¬ personality. Constantly moving a F&M basket around her house to ensure itā€™s in the backdrop to photos. Thinks ā€œparentingā€ is a hobby. Zero brain cells and personality. What a sad little life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree that she's not extravagant in the sense that's she's not buying expensive designer gear for her kids, that much is obvious.

But she does buy tons and tons of cheap crap on repeat. Her house is crammed full of the stuff, she even needed to turn a nice big living room into a frigging locker room to hoard it all and yet it's still everywhere. In her recent bazillion aff link stories I'm sure she's just replicating half the crap the kids already have just in a slightly different format. Like that aquaplay thing, don't they already have a similar bigger version of that? It's not even just toys for the kids, I swear she buys tons of cheap gingham sack dresses in different colours for under a tenner every year and they all look the same (awful). It's not extravagance, but it's wasteful.
The new aqua play they are getting is portable (= another thing for Ben to carry when they go on holiday, the beach, a fountain behind offices in dreamy Londonā€¦.)

• Haha
She is all fur coat and no knickers. Pretends her house is the huge mansion whereas itā€™s a 3 bed semi near Watford practically on the M25 which is crumbling to pieces. Only buys the expensive ā€œinā€ brands when itā€™s in the sale or second hand, so always a year in advance so nothing fits - clothes and shoes literally hanging off her poor children. Anything expensive is gifted. Flogs all her bobbly, shart stained supermarket clothes. Wonā€™t buy Freya new PJs unless they are unisex and can pass down to the second child (I bet she was fuming when they found out it was a boy). Yet her husband earns 10 times moreā€¦ šŸ¤„ Only buys toys and clothes to fit in with her bland as #&@ā‚¬ personality. Constantly moving a F&M basket around her house to ensure itā€™s in the backdrop to photos. Thinks ā€œparentingā€ is a hobby. Zero brain cells and personality. What a sad little life.
Exactly this šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 2
I didn't say she was extravagent and spends lot's of money, she's very tight with her money. I said the amount she bought for their birthdays seems over the top to me (even if its cheap stuff), given that her kids have so many things already. Its been long discussed on here that she often makes other parents feel crap about themselves and i think this has the potential to be another example of this.

As for hardly noticing she has kids in house, now that is laughable. She rammed a toy storage unit under the side table in the lounge, they have the pickler climbing thing in the window, they have whole toy corner at the back of the lounge plus that toy area in the kitchen with another toy storage unit for all their shart coloured toys, plus their rooms (ok ok, just freya - lets be honest there is no room for toys in waffys corridor) plus all the stuff outside in the garden as someone pointed out. So much stuff!

I canā€™t tell you how much those sandals have upset me. They are at least 3 sizes too big.
At that age she should be getting Freyaā€™s little feet properly measured.
Sheā€˜s a careless, lazy mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.