RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
aff linking your kids birthday presents?! bleeping SHAMEFUL grabby. Have a word with yourself

Well it's probably her only wash of the year so may as well make it a whimsical ritual eh? Although it sounds like something batshit straight out of Midsommar.
It does 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
A 3+ toolbox for Waffy’s first birthday. Her kids are 10x more advanced than yours, lady 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think the amount of stuff she's got for their birthdays seems so over the top??? Seems ludicrous to me, so over the top. Another showy braggy twatty set of stories...

Reactions: 16
Course he is. And he’ll be renovating the caravan you watch
[/QUOTE]
She needs to be careful- If hes any good, he can build himself a bedroom!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think the amount of stuff she's got for their birthdays seems so over the top??? Seems ludicrous to me, so over the top. Another showy braggy twatty set of stories...
I thought the same and then realised it's a lot of cheapo stuff (nothing wrong with cheaper presents but it felt more like a lot of tat). Quantity over quality...

Reactions: 7
She knows it’s too much which is why she said she’s bought it gradually. It’s still excessive

Reactions: 5
Not at all. I would buy more for my son. I think she buys an awful lot of tat as well as some nice things though.
We all have different ways for doing presents at birthdays and Christmas so what one thinks isn't much, another will think extreme.
It bugs me how she claims the yoto player isn't an ad but was part of a partnership. That is an Ad and needs to be labelled as one.
She thinks her followers are stupid

I also hate that waffy gets a toolbox to be just like dad, why couldn't chopsy get a toolbox? Can't she play with one because she doesn't have a penis?

Reactions: 12
I just feel EXHAUSTED when I see all the stuff they have. I don’t mean the birthday gifts in particular but just generally. From all her dusty shedloads of tit to the trillions of things those children have. A one woman landfill site in waiting.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.