RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just feel EXHAUSTED when I see all the stuff they have. I don’t mean the birthday gifts in particular but just generally. From all her dusty shedloads of tit to the trillions of things those children have. A one woman landfill site in waiting.
Yes this. There's just so much STUFF everywhere, nothing is good quality, every single thing in that house is pure tat (apart from some of the gifted stuff). Even most of her furniture is only fit for a skip.

Reactions: 6
Seeing Freya strapped into the highchair/pushchair just looks so odd to me as a mum of a child a similar age. Is it due to Grabby’s need to control everything? Or is keeping her baby-fied more fitting with the 2 (not quite) under 2 aesthetic for the gram? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Naughty naughty. Mentioning Bens and curious George’s ‘business’ and not marking it as an ad

Frah-frah’s first day at school photo
I feel so sorry for that poor child because we know she will go to school in ill-fitting clothes. She will be a magnet for the bullies. And if they find out about her parents' very dubious early relationship that will make things 10x worse. Factor in a weird mum and Frah Frah doesn't stand a chance. I speak from experience having had a horrible controlling step mother.

Reactions: 8
I feel so sorry for that poor child because we know she will go to school in ill-fitting clothes. She will be a magnet for the bullies. And if they find out about her parents' very dubious early relationship that will make things 10x worse. Factor in a weird mum and Frah Frah doesn't stand a chance. I speak from experience having had a horrible controlling step mother.
Aw mate. Sorry to hear that x

Reactions: 2
Just read the birthday ideas list. If anyone ever bought me a stool as a birthday present I don’t think we would be friends anymore. How mean for a kid to see a massive wrapped up pressie only to find one of those eh

• Haha
Not at all. I would buy more for my son. I think she buys an awful lot of tat as well as some nice things though.
We all have different ways for doing presents at birthdays and Christmas so what one thinks isn't much, another will think extreme.
It bugs me how she claims the yoto player isn't an ad but was part of a partnership. That is an Ad and needs to be labelled as one.
She thinks her followers are stupid

I also hate that waffy gets a toolbox to be just like dad, why couldn't chopsy get a toolbox? Can't she play with one because she doesn't have a penis?
I get that everyone does things differently, but at a time when cost of living is soaring, people are worried about food costs, fuel costs and energy costs, I personally think it's completely tone deaf (and a bit irresponsible) of 'influences' like grabby to be putting pressure on parents to buy their kids tons of crap, which quite frankly they probably don't need. Maybe I'm just a stingy old cow, I don't know. But my kids seem happy with a few nice things instead of loads. Her kids already seem to have so much...

Reactions: 15
I would actually hate to do a house swap. I can't imagine anything worse that someone living in my house whilst I'm on holiday. I basically vacumn myself out the door and leave it pristine to come home to. Why would someone want to house swap to Kings Langley - if you're going to come all the way to UK why base yourself there, it is absolutely not the rural idyll that she makes out.

Reactions: 16
I would actually hate to do a house swap. I can't imagine anything worse that someone living in my house whilst I'm on holiday. I basically vacumn myself out the door and leave it pristine to come home to. Why would someone want to house swap to Kings Langley - if you're going to come all the way to UK why base yourself there, it is absolutely not the rural idyll that she makes out.
Vacuum yourself out the door 😂 I can imagine you doing that!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s name dropping Sleepydoe in the hope they’ll send her some PJs - no chance she’d pay £34 for a pair for Bentos. Shameless!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
How is everything so sudden in her world? How does she cope being taken by surprise all the time? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The beach is her favourite thing about parenting.
Can you only go to the beach if you are a parent?

I hate that wanky word parenting...she makes it sound like a career. Which it is to her I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.