RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet there was a lot of flipper stomping that day!

Whyyyyy is Freya barefoot in that museum for fucks sake!!! The other kid her age is in proper shoes. Why does Grabby insist on pretending she lives in a hippy part of Australia without a care in the world, when her life is anything but.
I can’t stand it! The germs 🤮🦠

Reactions: 9
Bet there was a lot of flipper stomping that day!

Whyyyyy is Freya barefoot in that museum for fucks sake!!! The other kid her age is in proper shoes. Why does Grabby insist on pretending she lives in a hippy part of Australia without a care in the world, when her life is anything but.
She’s probably barefoot because her poor feet are killing her from constantly wearing shoes that don’t fit

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s probably barefoot because her poor feet are killing her from constantly wearing shoes that don’t fit
Exactly that - the poor child will be unable to walk for any duration in those sandals that are 3 sizes too big. Selfish, stupid, silly woman.

In the summer I used to buy little pumps from Clark’s for my daughter. Not expensive but properly fitted and super supportive and comfortable. That’s what Frah needs - plus a nice neat hair cut (give up with those effing hair clips) and a clean, fresh summer outfit.

Reactions: 13
Exactly that - the poor child will be unable to walk for any duration in those sandals that are 3 sizes too big. Selfish, stupid, silly woman.

In the summer I used to buy little pumps from Clark’s for my daughter. Not expensive but properly fitted and super supportive and comfortable. That’s what Frah needs - plus a nice neat hair cut (give up with those effing hair clips) and a clean, fresh summer outfit.
Yep doodles from Clarks. Brilliant wee shoes

Reactions: 3
Freya must rule the roost if rvk can’t ensure she has her hair brushed and actually wears shoes in public.
My child is the same age and I’d actually be mortified to be taking him out looking like such a total scruff, with matted hair and sandals three sizes too big. Because at their age, it’s not ‘free range kiddos’, it’s just plain lazy parenting.

Reactions: 13
Shitterbag.

Was a pretentious idiot she really is. When I think I couldn't cringe harder, she somehow goes that extra (air)mile.

Plank...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Soooo.... grabby has rebranded herself {like when Opal Fruits became Starbursts} 🤣🤣 Maybe her new bio should read as follows:-

"A UK based 'retired' mama of 2 kiddos, married to Kings Langleys equivalent of Bill Wyman. Shitterbug lover of repetitive photography chronicling her groundhog day life rattling about manky mansions, various stomping grounds in London and infiltrating locations down the Eastern/South East/Southern UK coast. Judith Charmless of the travel industry and a green finger-less keen allotment boaster, who's still absolutely tit replying to DMs unless there's something of interest she can milk for all it's worth".

Guessing she's given up the ghost of being an interior/renovator blogger, foodie etc., etc 😁🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.