RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell you how much those sandals have upset me. They are at least 3 sizes too big.
At that age she should be getting Freya’s little feet properly measured.
She‘s a careless, lazy mother.
Exactly this 🙌🏻

Blossoming birds is doing an Invisalign giveaway, someone should tag Grabs 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Freyas sandals in the latest stories at the beach look utterly ridiculous. She's going to fall flat on her face soon. So bloody stupid buy the right size grabby you are cruel

Reactions: 12
Why does she act like giving birth to raffy was the second coming or something. 'it was suddenly so sunny after he was born'. It's called summer.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
They visited after she gave birth 6 days before…. And she says she felt GOOD?!

She must be the only woman alive who’s said that 🙄

Reactions: 7
Also the carpet, why’s it folded over at the bottom surely that’s not right?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also the carpet, why’s it folded over at the bottom surely that’s not right?!!
Yet another botched DIY job!!! I couldn't live in that house it would drive me mental every day what with all the awfully finished work that has been done.

Reactions: 6
“The sea was a bit brown”
Translation
“I didn’t get the shots I wanted on my grid”
Bet there was a lot of flipper stomping that day!

Whyyyyy is Freya barefoot in that museum for fucks sake!!! The other kid her age is in proper shoes. Why does Grabby insist on pretending she lives in a hippy part of Australia without a care in the world, when her life is anything but.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.