RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else think it’s way too cold for Bentos to be having breakfast bare legged? It’s practically December!! Put some bleeping trousers on her you muppet

Reactions: 4
I might be verging on pettiness {!} but it bugs me where she says with the leggings ‘go for 7/8 length’ as if she knows best. She is the least stylish ‘influencer’ I have seen. I have the full length and love them and consider myself 10x more stylish than her grubby grabby coat arse!

Anyone else think it’s way too cold for Bentos to be having breakfast bare legged? It’s practically December!! Put some bleeping trousers on her you muppet
To be fair my 16m daughter is sat bare legged having breakfast. But only because she decided to stand in the dogs water bowl 🤦🏽‍♀️ and the heating is on! Grabs house always looks cold to me. Prob doesn’t want to pay for the heating as it can’t be shown on the gram like the wood burner

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s gone berserk on the swipe ups.
Black Friday, needs those aff link payments innit...

Also {correct me if I’m wrong as I don’t buy overpriced bird food} but aren’t chia seeds supposed to be added to some liquid before you eat them so they open?? Wtf eating them like that on toast??? Giving them and bloody green powder and collagen to Freya too is just nasty??? {extra ??? for various reasons}

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Broccoli? And celery? In a bleeping smoothie?! 🤢🤢🤢 Give your kid a bloody banana and oat smoothie for Christ’s sake, y’know, something that tastes nice and not like pond water!! Also, why the duck does a 14 month old need collagen?! 🤯 Good God, if that’s how young skincare is starting these days I’d best get myself booked in for Botox pronto as I’m in my 30s and have never used an anti aging product in my life 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell. Collagen powder in a babies smoothie!
Known to cause constipation so good luck with that grabs.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh god yet another bleeping leap. No chance that she's just a toddler playing up then {a poor toddler with an upset stomach from being fed the worst smoothie concoction everrrrr??!}

• Haha
Everyone was looking at her and the screaming toddler.
Welcome to the real world Grabby!
I’d love to watch her trying to handle a toddler tantrum and yes that’s what it is, not a flipping leap 🙄

Reactions: 13
Broccoli? And celery? In a bleeping smoothie?! 🤢🤢🤢 Give your kid a bloody banana and oat smoothie for Christ’s sake, y’know, something that tastes nice and not like pond water!! Also, why the duck does a 14 month old need collagen?! 🤯
None do, but an orthorexic might think their baby did.

😆😆😆 another day, another meltdown/tantrum/fall out 👍🤪 Go Freya, test your muma 😁
And she's on the beg for hand warmers 🙄
I got pram gloves last year and they were only a tenner! Christ alive, she's so tight!

Also why is Freya facing her - face her out! The bonus is when you've bundled her screaming into the pram, you have a slight barrier from the full volume 😉🤣 my toddler screamed solidly for 45mins last week - in the park, in the pram, on the walk home, in the house - for no reason because she's a toddler and that's what they do! I am all for gentle parenting and employ those tactics regularly and they do work but nothing, nothing stops tantrums completely. It's healthy, it's natural! They won't stop when the 'leap' ends.

Also cannot wait for when Freya chucks that smoothie over the floor and refuses to eat anything other than plain pasta or something 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Newsflash Beggy, this leap will last until Freya is approximately 3 🥰🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.