RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha..you are right. Who the feck has a "fall out" with a 16 month old 🤣. Must be what they call it during Leap 10. By Leap 11 it will be a "difference of opinions".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Never in my life have I seen peanut butter and jam on toast with bleeping chia seeds on top!!! Can she never just enjoy a simple snack for what it is, why does she always have to make everything 'health'? Chia seeds are fine in porridge or whatever but this just doesn't go! I don't know why this is irrationally annoying me so much 😅😭😅😭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never in my life have I seen peanut butter and jam on toast with bleeping chia seeds on top!!! Can she never just enjoy a simple snack for what it is, why does she always have to make everything 'health'? Chia seeds are fine in porridge or whatever but this just doesn't go! I don't know why this is irrationally annoying me so much 😅😭😅😭
I feel ya!

Reactions: 2
OMFG is that what is it :eek::oops: I thought it was some burnt toast with avocado butter that's been festering in one of her many cupboards for a good few days and rediscovered today :sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes it’s Sweaty Betty!

I’m VERY surprised that she forks out for them without an affiliate/PR/collab discount to benefit from! 🧐😂
Probably used the money from the Daily Mail article to treat herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMFG is that what is it :eek::oops: I thought it was some burnt toast with avocado butter that's been festering in one of her many cupboards for a good few days and rediscovered today :sick::sick:
Haha it does look like that. Yeah that's what PBJ stands for if you're from the US (well actually it's peanut butter and jelly) and we all know Grabby is obsessed with random Americanisms!

Reactions: 4
I find it so weird that she is so obsessed with recreating the same stuff over and over, that she even picked out the exact same outfit and hat for the same picture, in the same spot.

It's just bizarre.

I think she is literally waiting until she has the tree up so she can make exactly the same pregnancy announcement.
Pregnancy announcement with some lamenting about 2020 being a “funny old year but magic at the end of it” or something along those lines.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m calling it early. Three hands holding the scan pic with the blurred tree as background. Freya at the bottom; Red/glitter nails for Grabs; Scabby old man hands from Benpecked.
Don’t forget only one thumb in shot painted - the other one piggled off!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Or perhaps Bentos clutching the scan in front of the McMuffin tree?! Or all three of them in front of the tree with one of those boards with the individual letters spelling out the announcement? Am I influencing you Grabby or will you treat us all to another groundhog Christmas and Baby Bee Bentos the Second announcement?!

The tree will 100% feature, plus those awful tacky nails!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m not sure she is pregnant. Or if she is she will be announcing before 12 weeks. Just looking back at her posts.
21st Aug was the “when will my periods come back” post. Now I know you can ovulate and not have a period but it was obviously bothering her.
She posted the wohhhh is me I’ve just stopped breast feeding in Oct.
so if she’s 12 weeks ish she fell pregnant around the beginning of Sept!! Which feels too close the the I want my periods back post.

Reactions: 6
I don’t know she’s been awfully quiet of late which I expect her to put down to morning sickness and fatigue, I wouldn’t put it past her to announce “early” having got her private scan at the Portland just to have the mirroring of the announcements in front of the Christmas tree.

Reactions: 8
I didnt think she was pregnant when the rumours started on here but the longer it goes on I think she is. Her face looks different, more rounded, healthier, and she hasn’t had a woe is me post for a while which I can only guess is because she’s got her wish of 2 under 2.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.