RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s bringing me real joy to imagine Becky hobbling along in her Oliver wellies with a newborn dangling in front of her and Freya facedown on the aisle floor of Waitrose. 🥰

Bet she hasn’t seen that on pinterest.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
#ohdreamylockdownbreakingmemories

Love that she's included the infamous Muma's house Easter shoot in her calendar Ad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So... I swiped up on those boots as I was curious to see where those monstrosities were from. They are Joules and there's no bleeping way I'm ever buying anything from there anyway. But weirdly the boots actually have a normal flat heel in the website pics so while still pretty ugly they aren't actually as awful as they look on her stories. Why has she made them look like they have some god awful kitten style heel?

Reactions: 8
So... I swiped up on those boots as I was curious to see where those monstrosities were from. They are Joules and there's no bleeping way I'm ever buying anything from there anyway. But weirdly the boots actually have a normal flat heel in the website pics so while still pretty ugly they aren't actually as awful as they look on her stories. Why has she made them look like they have some god awful kitten style heel?
How much are they?

Reactions: 1
I see both Grabby and Blossomingbirds are doing the same Ad tonight except Anna's is 10 times better (I don't like Anna particularly but at least she has put some effort into her photos).

Reactions: 4
I see both Grabby and Blossomingbirds are doing the same Ad tonight except Anna's is 10 times better (I don't like Anna particularly but at least she has put some effort into her photos).
And Anna is doing a giveaway, whereas Grabby just Grabbed (as per)

Reactions: 3
I wonder if she kept going to December on the calendar it would show the scan in front of the tree 2.0 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just came on to have a rant about the fugly wellies but I see you guys have beaten me to it!
I wouldn’t pay 45p for them never mind £45!

Reactions: 5
Those boots look like a knock off version of the Ilse Jacobsen ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've just seen the photos she put up earlier today from when they went Xmas tree shopping. Freya in a thin little dress and no coat. Grabby in a thick wooly jumper and her big sack coat. Is this woman utterly insane? If these photos are from the weekend just gone I can vouch for the fact that it was pretty bleeping chilly!

I've just seen the photos she put up earlier today from when they went Xmas tree shopping. Freya in a thin little dress and no coat. Grabby in a thick wooly jumper and her big sack coat. Is this woman utterly insane? If these photos are from the weekend just gone I can vouch for the fact that it was pretty bleeping chilly!
And in the comments saying the place wasn’t open to the public. What is she then if she isn’t a member of the public?! A celebrity?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.