RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I look at her scan announcement with Freya it absolutely cracks me up that she purposely edited out her birth year for privacy (or so more people don't suss that inappropriate school girl beginning to their relationship). But she purposely left in The Portland as a humble brag.

That totally sums her up. Wants to create the illusion of wealth but wouldn't be able to afford to give birth there in a million years.

She was so insistent on a home birth because she couldn't stand the idea of having to admit that she had to use an NHS hospital because she couldn't afford The Portland. So she just had the cheapest thing the The Portland offered and pretending she didn't want to go there anyway.

Screenshot_20201125-092903_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
When I look at her scan announcement with Freya it absolutely cracks me up that she purposely edited out her birth year for privacy (or so more people don't suss that inappropriate school girl beginning to their relationship). But she purposely left in The Portland as a humble brag.

That totally sums her up. Wants to create the illusion of weather but wouldn't be able to afford to give birth there in a million years.

She was so insistent on a home birth because she couldn't stand the idea of having to admit that she had to use an NHS hospital because she couldn't afford The Portland. So she just had the cheapest thing the The Portland offered and pretending she didn't want to go there anyway.View attachment 324104
She wishes she could afford the Portland 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 9
With her husband earning 10x more than anyone else’s I am surprised that she didn’t have the entire Lindo Wing to herself...
😂😂😂 that's exactly what she wants everyone to believe.

I can read you like a book Grabby. Desperate to create the illusion of a wealthy middle class house wife with a superior attitude.

Get over yourself and realise you, your birth, your child, your bank balance, your houses, your pinterest copy kitchen, your conception story, isn't 10 times more impressive than the millions of people who have done it before you.

You may have felt more superior to your friends when you were 14 and hooking up with a middle aged man with a load of property who followed you around and flew you around the world. But you have had your day. You're friends have now grown up and are clearly surpassing you, with their own real careers, houses, families and achievements. You are still stuck in a child like state, playing house with a creepy groomer and nothing left to brag about.

Plus, middle class women don't beg for freebies and then flog their dirty free shoes on instagram for some spare change. 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

That totally sums her up. Wants to create the illusion of weather but wouldn't be able to afford to give birth there in a million years.

She was so insistent on a home birth because she couldn't stand the idea of having to admit that she had to use an NHS hospital because she couldn't afford The Portland. So she just had the cheapest thing the The Portland offered and pretending she didn't want to go there anyway.

View attachment 324104
I noticed that at the time too. So obvious she wanted people to see where she’d been for her scan. Stupid twit

Reactions: 5
I noticed that at the time too. So obvious she wanted people to see where she’d been for her scan. Stupid twit
Exactly. What a pathetic hollow life she leads. Even her first scan was centred around a humble, grabby brag for the gram. I don't understand who's benefit it's for. She just makes herself look a bit of a tit.

She couldn't afford to give birth in the Portland, no matter how many pairs of dirty shoes she sells.

No shame in that. I can't either. It's about £15,000. But I don't pretend to be able to afford it either. I'm perfectly comfortable with my life and don't need to pretend it's anything other than what it is.

What are you always trying to over compensate for grabs?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
😂😂😂 that's exactly what she wants everyone to believe.

I can read you like a book Grabby. Desperate to create the illusion of a wealthy middle class house wife with a superior attitude.

Get over yourself and realise you, your birth, your child, your bank balance, your conception story, isn't 10 times more impressive than the millions of people who have done it before you.

You may have felt more superior to your friends when you were 14 and hooking up with a middle aged man with a load of property who followed you around and flew you around the world. But you have had your day. You're friends have now grown up and are clearly surpassing you, with their own real careers, houses, families and achievements. You are still stuck in a child like state, playing house with a creepy groomer and nothing left to brag about.

Plus, middle class women don't beg for freebies and then flog their dirty free shoes on instagram for some spare change. 😉
Thisssss. Especially the bragging when 14 bit. You can just tell she would have felt so superior and grown up bragging about her trips to the Maldives or wherever with her dreamy older guy when her school mates were still caravanning in Skegness with their parents (not bashing Skegness at all 😅). Even her travel blogs are written with such an air of casual superiority, they're basically just lists of all the things they could afford to do. I bet as soon as one of her friends had their first big achievement or milestone Grabby would've congratulated her through gritted teeth and then gone home and thrown a jealousy tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thisssss. Especially the bragging when 14 bit. You can just tell she would have felt so superior and grown up bragging about her trips to the Maldives or wherever with her dreamy older guy when her school mates were still caravanning in Skegness with their parents (not bashing Skegness at all 😅). Even her travel blogs are written with such an air of casual superiority, they're basically just lists of all the things they could afford to do. I bet as soon as one of her friends had their first big achievement or milestone Grabby would've congratulated her through gritted teeth and then gone home and thrown a jealousy tantrum.
Caravaning in Skegness 😂😂 someone after my own midlands heart.

You haven't lived if you've not spent your first weekend away with your mates in a tit karaoke bar in skegness. (Other equally shite seaside towns are avaiable).

I hope she has one hell of a midlife crisis and gives it a try 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s an old style. I saw them a few years back when they were on sale after Christmas and nearly bought one.

Reactions: 2
The boots look like bloody witches shoes... and to think she called them stylish 😂😂

While I’m on... the skincare swipe ups. She’s 27, not 37. If she thinks she *needs* this stuff at her age then I do wonder how she will look in ten years!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So much for small businesses when there’s Black Friday aff link pennies to be made, eh grabby 🙄

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.