RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, the way she says “the only thing I could do was to sing to her” yes hun that’s what having a toddler is about - engaging with them, interacting and playing with them. She’s not a newborn you can just take photos of anymore you know you actually have to have some level of interaction with her now. How does she not realise this 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s actually annoying me that she has an explanation for every negative scenario! Obviously Freya having bad behaviour must be down to “a leap” 🙄 Your Freya is about 2 or 3 months younger than my Freya Grabby, and it’s normal toddler behaviour that unfortunately only becomes more frequent, get used to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I see you have all covered it, but what In the holy chuff is all this " leap" business about ? I can picture the scenario now, Freya starts having a tantrum , grabby panics, starts frantically turning pages to find out what's happening , sees it's week 84 and realises it's just a leap and carries on as normal. She is insane , like she needs help, it's so weird. It's like she can't fathom that her child isn't a perfect 10 X better than yours child so there has to be a reason for it. That kid will grow up with alot of issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see you have all covered it, but what In the holy chuff is all this " leap" business about ? I can picture the scenario now, Freya starts having a tantrum , grabby panics, starts frantically turning pages to find out what's happening , sees it's week 84 and realises it's just a leap and carries on as normal. She is insane , like she needs help, it's so weird. It's like she can't fathom that her child isn't a perfect 10 X better than yours child so there has to be a reason for it. That kid will grow up with alot of issues.
I think this is the last ‘leap’, and Bentos looks to be almost done with teething... what is she gonna have left to talk about once this is done with?! No mystical reason to blame Freya’s totally normal behaviour on

• Haha
Im 37 and still prone.
Me too....I’m older than you though 😬

Freya.....a request from Tattle. Can you make sure you have a tantrum in Waitrose when you’re going through the terrible two’s and beyond please? Thanks muchly

• Haha
IT IS NOT A LEAP. Every time your child is a bit of a tit, it's not because your app tells you it's a leap. That's just a way of making yourself feel becaus better because your kid is acting LIKE A NORMAL TODDLER.

I hate to break it to you but Freya isn't 10 times better than everyone else's kids. Just admit it, she's a feisty little tot. They all are, and they only get worse the older they get. The sooner you can admit that, the better everyone's life will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
IT IS NOT A LEAP. Every time your child is a bit of a tit, it's not because your app tells you it's a leap. That's just a way of making yourself feel becaus better because your kid is acting LIKE A NORMAL TODDLER.

I hate to break it to you but Freya isn't 10 times better than everyone else's kids. Just admit it, she's a feisty little tot. They all are, and they only get worse the older they get. The sooner you can admit that, the better everyone's life will be.
How on earth would she have coped having a child before Mobiles and Apps. She would have had to blag it like everyone else. ive never known someone be so reliant to technology to parent her child.

I got pram gloves last year and they were only a tenner! Christ alive, she's so tight!

Also why is Freya facing her - face her out! The bonus is when you've bundled her screaming into the pram, you have a slight barrier from the full volume 😉🤣 my toddler screamed solidly for 45mins last week - in the park, in the pram, on the walk home, in the house - for no reason because she's a toddler and that's what they do! I am all for gentle parenting and employ those tactics regularly and they do work but nothing, nothing stops tantrums completely. It's healthy, it's natural! They won't stop when the 'leap' ends.

Also cannot wait for when Freya chucks that smoothie over the floor and refuses to eat anything other than plain pasta or something 🤣
Exactly re the food, my daughter went through a phase of refusing anything other than ice cream and digestive biscuits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Omg!!! I don’t know any other influencer doing the aff black friday links like her! She purposely hides what shop everything is from so they can’t go and find it themselves and have to swipe up! Can we report her for that? I just find it bleeping greedy, tacky and sly! I honestly don’t see anyone else doing it?! All other influencers say oooo this is fab from White Company etc etc instead she has to say everything she loves about it but where it’s effing from?! Just really pissed me off lol...

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
How on earth would she have coped having a child before Mobiles and Apps. She would have had to blag it like everyone else. ive never known someone be so reliant to technology to parent her child.
I’m not quite sure how I’ve successfully raised 3 kids as I didn’t have the luxury of any apps! Funny that(!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Grabby has been called out by another influencer View attachment 324652
Brilliant!

Ah, the be kind police are out today. A group of people incapable of doing what they lecture others to do. 😒

She was just lightly ribbing influencers for being ridiculous. People just love "calling others out" just for the brief high of faux moral superiority.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.