Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HashtagRealTalk

Just caught up with the almighty clusterfuck November and lockdown 2.0 is turning out to be for Grabs....! Just when you think her and her tirade of ramblings and waffle couldn’t get more absurd on Insta-stories she proves us all wrong and outdoes herself....

- The infatuation with the humble “park”....spelt P-A-R-K....Good God Grabby. In all my 33 years I hadn’t for one moment fathomed that those magical places usually conveniently located in residential areas to cater for their demographic of small people and their families would serve to be quite so useful as a source of outdoor entertainment for the constantly energised toddler...thanks for the tip, I’ll be sure to take my daughter there sometime in the near future...consider me #influenced!

- Does she ACTUALLY believe for one nanosecond we all think she hasn’t left her house to go and visit her parents this lockdown? {Given she didn’t adhere to the rules the first time round....and when there is at very least an ambiguous argument for visiting another household for “childcare” purposes this time round?!} I strongly suspect the true tantrum about missing out on the Great-Tree Erection-at-The-Great-Barn-of-Watford is really down to the fact she couldn’t post it up on the ‘Gram and risk the wrath of those that are following the rules rigorously. The pain of not being able to showcase her parents’ Christmas Tree which is x10bigger than everyone else’s trees EVERRRRR must have been a fate worse than death........so she took a screen shot on FaceTime and posted it up instead to make sure we all got the message {before putting her oversized trainers on and dashing round there faster than you can say #OhChristmasTree...}

- Freya’s “first” two piece pyjamas dug out from Mumma Ks loft {and probably collected during her visit to see The Great Tree} ...dusty and practically antique a bit like her ageing husband. Give the poor child some new PJs you think to yourself {you can quite literally purchase a similar pair HERE swipe up....lol jokes, just go to Matalan you can get some for less than a tenner...}. Then alas she does buy her a lovely, snuggly, brand-new festive sleepsuit - it’s just that Grabby herself could probably jump into it next to Bentos because they are that big and the size of a FUCKING HOUSE...
All to save a few pence in the “price-per-wear dilemma” though eh Beccy?! #NotMuchSterlingAtTheSterlings..........

- Lastly in the catalogue of November disasters...the Daily Heil Utility Room Feature. Christ alive. What an absolute fall from grace. The heels....the pose with her feet far closer together than we had all thought conceivable. She looks like a woman who wafts around her oversized abode all day without purpose because her Husband “doesn’t make her go to work each day”.....👀

As featured in The Times once upon a yester-year but today stooped to being featured in the racist, fascist, bile-spouting shit-rag because 2020 has dried up her work. Bet she’s counting down the minutes till this year is over to sign out of her “Annus Horribilis” and get herself back on the first lifted travel corridor out of the UK.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Not sure I’d want to go to her judgemental Pilates class!
come on everyone, frow your mats on the flooor . I’m 10 x stretchier than you for various reasons, I walk 10,000 steps every day, I’m rich and thin. But don’t let that put you off my Pilates class. My inflection will also go Up at the end of every sentence, so every instruction I give you will sound like a question? This is mainly because I have no fucking clue, tricky one isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Skewbedu

VIP Member
It's a chuffing AD Rebeggar. Do better.

Day 9,902 Mama K's Diary...

Pottered around in my garden Boomeranging the heck out of a leaf falling in my #constantlytaggedgreenhouse.
Walked 10,001 steps along the M25 then returned home to curl up with a cuppa and a daydream about being felt up by my elderly son in law while we grapple the Christmas meat together.

But suddenly I hear this horrendous wailing and the earth starts shaking. Well of course I had to go and see what had happened. It was my daughter stamping her hooves in a pair of super stylish new welly boots.

Apparently no one is swiping up her aff links and her chia seeds supply won't buy itself. Tried to calm her down by showing her our massive new Christmas tree that she was pretending not to have seen before, but nothing would calm her down.

She was having a complete falling out and it was just 10 x worse than anyone else's daughters tantrums. Quickly pulled out my trusty [{insert humble brag phone)} and googled what's happening. Between bouts of tears, more wailing and a picture falling off of the wall because her oversized feet stamping caused a ricochet effect. It seems she is just having Leap 2,966.

Phew, some days it's hard isn't it? Bringing up a daughter, for various reasons.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
No point in buying 12-18? Wtf 🤣 OMG she makes me want to bang my head against a wall
Can't wait until she has her first day in primary school but will actually be dressed for her first day at secondary as "whats the point in buying primary age clothes"
🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HashtagRealTalk

It's a chuffing AD Rebeggar. Do better.

Day 9,902 Mama K's Diary...

Pottered around in my garden Boomeranging the heck out of a leaf falling in my #constantlytaggedgreenhouse.
Walked 10,001 steps along the M25 then returned home to curl up with a cuppa and a daydream about being felt up by my elderly son in law while we grapple the Christmas meat together.

But suddenly I hear this horrendous wailing and the earth starts shaking. Well of course I had to go and see what had happened. It was my daughter stamping her hooves in a pair of super stylish new welly boots.

Apparently no one is swiping up her aff links and her chia seeds supply won't buy itself. Tried to calm her down by showing her our massive new Christmas tree that she was pretending not to have seen before, but nothing would calm her down.

She was having a complete falling out and it was just 10 x worse than anyone else's daughters tantrums. Quickly pulled out my trusty [{insert humble brag phone)} and googled what's happening. Between bouts of tears, more wailing and a picture falling off of the wall because her oversized feet stamping caused a ricochet effect. It seems she is just having Leap 2,966.

Phew, some days it's hard isn't it? Bringing up a daughter, for various reasons.
I mean this is phenomenal 😂
On the back of this, here’s a proposal for the new Thread Title:

RVK Loves #23:
Christmas Time,
Listen to Grabby Whine,
{But dont worry it’s because she’s under the storm cloud of Leap Two-hundred-And-Fifty-Nine}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
the irony of her saying she knows nothing about photography in one post, then in the next saying it is her biggest passion and hobby and wants to be a family photographer, is literally hilarious. Just because you take 'founsands' of photos of the same thing in your house/flowers in front of doors/your feet in sandals/your hands making a heart or your family with a tripod clicker...doesn't make you a photographer...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Jobagels

With her husband earning 10x more than anyone else’s I am surprised that she didn’t have the entire Lindo Wing to herself...
😂😂😂 that's exactly what she wants everyone to believe.

I can read you like a book Grabby. Desperate to create the illusion of a wealthy middle class house wife with a superior attitude.

Get over yourself and realise you, your birth, your child, your bank balance, your houses, your pinterest copy kitchen, your conception story, isn't 10 times more impressive than the millions of people who have done it before you.

You may have felt more superior to your friends when you were 14 and hooking up with a middle aged man with a load of property who followed you around and flew you around the world. But you have had your day. You're friends have now grown up and are clearly surpassing you, with their own real careers, houses, families and achievements. You are still stuck in a child like state, playing house with a creepy groomer and nothing left to brag about.

Plus, middle class women don't beg for freebies and then flog their dirty free shoes on instagram for some spare change. 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Mollymole

Chatty Member
Apparently the novelty of lockdown has wore off? Fucking novelty? I don't call economic collapse, suicide rates going up and people dying from a virus a fucking novelty just because you're able to go on just walks. Rules didn't apply to Grabby in the first lock down so I suppose she was in the parks then. There's so much now of this pandemic I'm questioning as not a single bloody thing makes sense anymore. But still, novelty. Piss off. Is she even aware what's happening in the world?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Hah - the caption “so wish I had this in my size” is what Freya must be thinking, never mind Grabby, as she trips over her age 3 clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s strange to see an Ad with M&S after her stories suggesting everyone should support smaller brands and shop local.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
No point in buying 12-18? Wtf 🤣 OMG she makes me want to bang my head against a wall
Surely the point is you’re buying PJs that will fit her. Bentos isn’t 18 months until January so surely 12-18 are the perfect size for CHRISTMAS pyjamas. Our toddler is a year older than Bentos, we bought 12/18 Christmas pyjamas and they were wearing those until Easter - they’d probably still fit in 18-24 now 😂

It’s not a dilemma. Do you know what is a dilemma Grabs? Families at the moment making the choice between heating their home and eating. The dilemma of wanting to be able to treat their kids to lovely things at Christmas but not being able to afford to. The dilemma that many families will have of wanting to see Granny but not wanting to put her at risk of Covid because parents are key workers on the front line in hospitals, care homes and schools. Those are dilemmas, not buying your child fucking huge pyjamas because you want them to last 6 months. Twat!

• Heart

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
Ahhh... I did wonder why there was radio silence yesterday.

So poor grabby was feeling kind of uninspired this week 🙄 god my heart bleeds for her 🎻 How is lockdown 2.0 easier?! Lockdown didn't magically disappear over the summer months. It was and still is a thing, has been since the 23rd of March. What grabby actually means is that, the pandemic has ruined/fucked up ALL her 12 months in advance plans for 2020. We can only but imagine what she'd actually had instore for Freya's 1st Easter, her birthday, their wedding anniversary, fathers day, Freya's 1st birthday, the summer holidays, Ben-peados birthday, Halloween and bonfire night etc., etc.

'Novelty of only being allowed to go to the park/a walk, for a change of scene each day is wearing off.' Erm, Grabby. You've did this before there was such a thing called lockdown. This is the life you've been living since being groomed at the age of 13, you control freak. Your life is like waking up everyday at 6 a.m. listening to Sonny & Cher singing "I've got you babe" - you are Phil Connors.

EVERYONES lives changed on the 23rd of March.

Yet, nothing changed for Grabby. She's a creature of habit. It's obvious that she's still seeing '5 minutes down the road' mumma K everyday, that's her routine and a pandemic ain't gonna break that cycle. It never even occurred to her, that doing that Easter photo shoot would cause a backlash as she assumed no one would notice that it wasn't her back garden. Grabbys managed to do her daily 'at the crack of dawn' runs {probably with her dad} in. The park{s} she goes to are always the same ones... ditto with the walks in the same fucking local fields. It hasn't stopped her going to London taking pictures of colourfully painted houses/flower markets and her flippers. Visited rather a few non local beaches, made full use of the Eat Out To Help Out Scheme, family BBQ in mumma K's garden with the grandparents as guests, a few Soho House visits and squeezed in 2 holidays to Italy.

I haven't hugged or kissed my mum since about February because she's in her 70s and I don't want to unwittingly pass the virus on to her. We've just restarted doing her shopping for her again due to the new lockdown. I think I've seen my dad once since this all kicked off and I've not seen my sisters and my nephews n' nieces. I've not been to the beach this year, even though I could walk to our local one. We've been to Norwich twice this year, to click and collect some items. BBQ's seem pointless if you can't enjoy them with your family. And we went away locally twice {where you are socially distanced from others} just to recharge both our batteries because myself and my hubby have worked throughout {we are key workers but not for the NHS} and give a bit of a breather for the kids.

We've all been effected be it financially, physically and/or emotionally in some shape or form. My patience is wearing extremely thin with the amount of selfish entitled arseholes that walk amongst us. It REALLLLLLLY pisses me off when people bandy about the 'Mental Health' card like it's some kind of get out of jail card, unless you've actually suffered with it - shut the fcuk up!!!! Having a low day, then suddenly everything is better a couple of days later because you've made some dead hydrangea flower arrangements for the house, which you've photographed for the gram and over a thousand dunderheads have liked. Depression nor mental health issues don't disappear at the drop of a hat.

* Just seen she's updated her Instagram... I will be back lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sw4

VIP Member
Her entire life just seems like one big tick box exercise- she's one of those people that does everything to show off about it but does she ever actually enjoy anything or get a sense of wellbeing from it? And nothing is ever done properly because she rushes through it so much in a haste to get to the next thing on the list.

For example she did a massive house refurb, but when you look closely everything is so slapdash and poorly finished. Her ads are so jarring and hastily done with no effort whatsoever because she needs to fit them in quickly in between her list of must-have photos on the grid. Her holiday blogs are exhausting to read because everything is planned so meticulously and they rush through it all to ensure she can brag about everything. Then she is so concerned about coming back to normal life that she does their online grocery shopping on the last fucking night of holiday.

Has she ever just stopped to appreciate anything and not planned every last minute! I don't even think she appreciates these sunsets and sunrises she posts because all it is to her is another tick for the gram. Maybe I'm being harsh, I dunno, but I really don't think she actually 'soaks up' anything at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 27