RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
3 worthy choices from the top 10 with tied votes, so I picked my favourite. I'm sure Grabbys a massive JayZ fan because we all know shes definitely not racist. JayZ also wears a US mens size 10 shoes, also same as Grabby.

Screenshot_20201102-210341_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Woot! Thank you for the title Whittling, I am strangely touched 😁
Mostly for the joyful image you have just placed in my head of our Grabzy bouncing along to Jay Z whilst driving n her 'hood.

Also d' fuq is that gazebo? I can't begin to imagine how it will look finished. Will any sun get through onto Grabby's bones as she elegantly unfurls her yoga mat and assumes missionary dog or whatever the pose is called? I much prefer The Suffolk Nest's garden outbuildings. Sorry Grabs!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably cramming in as much as she can before lockdown.
not that she’ll stop doing the same tit every day anyway 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Few days away I betcha
She’ll probably post after the mini break with a {waffling} caption that she’s so lucky that Benpecked had booked a few nights away back in August.
When, let’s be honest, she would have booked it the second Boris announced the second lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’ll probably post after the mini break with a {waffling} caption that she’s so lucky that Benpecked had booked a few nights away back in August.
When, let’s be honest, she would have booked it the second Boris announced the second lockdown.
Course she did. She would’ve been looking for a last minute jaunt quicker than you could say BEST EVVVVEEEEEERRRR

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope it's not Italy again for various reasons...

But it does seem likely she's been somewhere. Unless she is packing so they can all move into Mummas house now just in case lockdown is extended. Imagine 2 months of matching McMuffin pyjamas and Mumma getting a little too hands on with Benpecked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My guess is she’s soaking up a few days with her clan!! Either that or she’s gone to the Maldives

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found this on another thread; Grabs when you sit down to catch up here with one of your revolting green smoothies or glass of tap water take note!

• Heart
Found this on another thread; Grabs when you sit down to catch up here with one of your revolting green smoothies or glass of tap water take note!

Good read. I am getting sick of people I follow doing swipe ups and aff links. The begging drives me mental too and these aren’t necessarily big accounts. I need to have an insta cull

• Heart

Could have been written for her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Such a good read, however I don’t think “influencers” really give two turds what people think about them. Many see themselves as entitled to peddle whatever they want however they wish. I simply will not swipe up to buy and swipe on by when the ads start, they however will continue to hint for freebies and brag about them when the brands have “kindly gifted” 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.