RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m calling it early. Three hands holding the scan pic with the blurred tree as background. Freya at the bottom; Red/glitter nails for Grabs; Scabby old man hands from Benpecked.
She announced on the 14th Dec last year so are we saying she‘ll do the same this time? Do we think she went to the Portland for an early scan when they went to London recently?

So who is selling the leggings she's posted? As there's no way I'm swiping up to find out...sorry if someone has already said.
They’re Sweaty Betty. Not worth the £££ IMO. Mine went bobbly after a few washes despite following the washing instructions!

Reactions: 4
She’s the only one wearing a coat so I thought it was meant to hide a bump but she was the only one wearing a coat last year as well so ... 🤷🏻‍♀️ There’s definitely a bump under there though!
She wears the beige cloth with such pride. Please somebody gift this woman a coat

She announced on the 14th Dec last year so are we saying she‘ll do the same this time? Do we think she went to the Portland for an early scan when they went to London recently?

They’re Sweaty Betty. Not worth the £££ IMO. Mine went bobbly after a few washes despite following the washing instructions!
Yep SB...I absolutely love mine and everything from them 🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This makes me laugh. She’s posted this aff link like she’s some kind of TWC ambassador and she’s giving you something exclusively. Well I’ve been waiting for TWC’s White Weekend too love, and have been checking their website daily in case and anyone on their mailing list will get the email. They’ve now posted that discount code at the top of every page of their website. You’re not giving us anything special and I’m not using your link!

View attachment 323203
The annoying thing is that other less clued in people will without even realising she makes money from it !!

• Angry
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s further along but they’re holding the announcement back to do a matching one. Or she could be trying again for that family tradition of baby being born on the parents wedding anniversary, after Freya ruined it by being overdue 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s further along but they’re holding the announcement back to do a matching one. Or she could be trying again for that family tradition of baby being born on the parents wedding anniversary, after Freya ruined it by being overdue 😂😂
Imagine living your whole life on repeat?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Thanks, I'm not wanting to buy, just wondering how much they are 😆

Reactions: 1
Fucksake Freya such a letdown 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I find it so weird that she is so obsessed with recreating the same stuff over and over, that she even picked out the exact same outfit and hat for the same picture, in the same spot.

It's just bizarre.

I think she is literally waiting until she has the tree up so she can make exactly the same pregnancy announcement.
She's virtually standing exactly how she did in 2019 :ROFLMAO: that is just soo bleeping weird.

Reactions: 9
Would someone mind showing me last years pic please? Gramho etc is only showing this years

Some deluded follower has just asked "I love your coat, where is it from please" …. seriously, what? Its a shapeless rag. And Grabby has responded that its from New Look … of course it is, she bought it herself. She wouldn't pay Jaeger, Joules or Boden prices for a wool coat. Its a polyester / acrylic number from New Look (nothing wrong with NL of course but they're not exactly on brand for our Grabby are they).

100% think she's pregnant btw.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’d guess sweaty Betty, I’m sure that’s where her other leopard print ones are from
Yes it’s Sweaty Betty!

I’m VERY surprised that she forks out for them without an affiliate/PR/collab discount to benefit from! 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or does last year's picture of the dreamy tree cutting expedition make it look like a local drunk, fresh out of Wetherspoons, is breathing booze fumes all over a startled baby while the mother smiles politely and tries to back away...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And Freya is now having meltdowns 🤣 #ohtoddlerlife 🤣 suck it up Grabs, this is what she'll do every time she doesn't get her own way...for years to come...bit like you 🤣
But it wasn't a meltdown - it was a 'fall out'. Freya doesn't have meltdowns or tantrums... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.