RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird that she is so obsessed with recreating the same stuff over and over, that she even picked out the exact same outfit and hat for the same picture, in the same spot.

It's just bizarre.

I think she is literally waiting until she has the tree up so she can make exactly the same pregnancy announcement.

Reactions: 16
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but wonā€™t a real tree be pretty much bald by Christmas if you put it up whole month early?!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
And Bentos without a coat in either this year or last years choosing of the tree whilst mama bear šŸ¤® is fully decked out with hat, jumper and coat. Poor little mite šŸ˜²

• Sad
Reactions: 11
This makes me laugh. Sheā€™s posted this aff link like sheā€™s some kind of TWC ambassador and sheā€™s giving you something exclusively. Well Iā€™ve been waiting for TWCā€™s White Weekend too love, and have been checking their website daily in case and anyone on their mailing list will get the email. Theyā€™ve now posted that discount code at the top of every page of their website. Youā€™re not giving us anything special and Iā€™m not using your link!

View attachment 323203
As a ā€œnormal, payingā€ customer no more, they sent me the code last Friday. No breaking news here šŸ„±

• Haha
Who took the bloody picture?! Iā€™m inclined to think not the sacred tripod as Freya definitely looks like sheā€™s looking at someone!

Reactions: 3
Same rubbish, unflattering photo, 12 months later.
She lives the same day/week/month/year over and over and calls it a life...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I find it so weird that she is so obsessed with recreating the same stuff over and over, that she even picked out the exact same outfit and hat for the same picture, in the same spot.

It's just bizarre.

I think she is literally waiting until she has the tree up so she can make exactly the same pregnancy announcement.
Weā€™re going to see this wheeled out EVERY November until the end of time, and yes that coat will be in rags by then!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just a quick one, was anyone gobsmacked that Mama K and 'the Barn' has a fake tree?!

I thought they visit somewhere annually with a chainsaw and go bezerk?!

• Haha
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but wonā€™t a real tree be pretty much bald by Christmas if you put it up whole month early?!
We bought our tree quite early last year as they were already cut. We put it's trunk in a bucket of water for a couple of weeks until we were ready to decorate it and it lasted really well. But I think it depends what type of tree you buy, some last much better than others.

Reactions: 2

It's just bizarre.

Iā€™m with you, it really is bizzarre the way she holds onto recreating the same old year after year after year. Same with her holidays, same old spots

When I had my first one I felt excitement taking her to my childhood places, continuing all the traditions ei Christmas religiously baking the same my granny used to bake. We love our holidays but everytime we went back to same place we loved before the second time excitement worn off, itā€™s just not the same, and the world is your oyster. All this didnā€™t last long, donā€™t get me wrong we keep some family traditions as the children absolutely adore it but exploring new places, baking new things, I stoped focusing and pressuring myself because I didnā€™t do all the OLD...this is long time gone. And it feels so bloody good

Just going back to our grabs, its all in her head, she needs to let go and live life a bit more spontaneously, sad she will never admit to have issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s the only one wearing a coat so I thought it was meant to hide a bump but she was the only one wearing a coat last year as well so ... šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Thereā€™s definitely a bump under there though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m calling it early. Three hands holding the scan pic with the blurred tree as background. Freya at the bottom; Red/glitter nails for Grabs; Scabby old man hands from Benpecked.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
So who is selling the leggings she's posted? As there's no way I'm swiping up to find out...sorry if someone has already said.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.