RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slightly off topic, but I can't help notice the difference in the Suffolk Nest recently. She had a break from social media which seems to have done her some good. I haven't seen her girls on her insta, and she seems to be concentrating on her floristry, tutorials and selling wreaths. I'm sure she feels much better for it, doing something she obviously enjoys and is good at, rather than just being a rvk wannabe and begging for freebies. Surely a much more satisfying way of making money.
Still buying followers like they are going out of fashion I see? Go check out her social blade stats. Eurghhhhhhhhh

Reactions: 3
Slightly off topic, but I can't help notice the difference in the Suffolk Nest recently. She had a break from social media which seems to have done her some good. I haven't seen her girls on her insta, and she seems to be concentrating on her floristry, tutorials and selling wreaths. I'm sure she feels much better for it, doing something she obviously enjoys and is good at, rather than just being a rvk wannabe and begging for freebies. Surely a much more satisfying way of making money.
It’s a shame she tried to clone her for so long when ashlees house is 10 times nicer than grabs 😏

Reactions: 9
ARGH!!! Someone ask her about Grabby!
I have messaged her and asked her privately a while ago, sounds like grabby was her usual self centred, selfish self around the time Pheobe’s mum passed away. Nothing surprises me anymore with this dick of a woman. I hope all her pictures and videos are lost in her recent phone upgrade! Karma

I have messaged her and asked her privately a while ago, sounds like grabby was her usual self centred, selfish self around the time Pheobe’s mum passed away. Nothing surprises me anymore with this dick of a woman. I hope all her pictures and videos are lost in her recent phone upgrade! Karma
I did hear something similar to this. I really hope she’s lost all her pics. Karma indeed 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh no really? How awful. But then it’s hard to imagine Grabby being selfless and putting someone’s needs ahead of her own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.