RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair it wouldn't cost Grabby 79p a month, she could just spend 26.33p per month as she basically takes the same photos over and over again. She could just back up 1/3 of her pictures and not be missing a shot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Phoebes latest story #dead 😂😂😂😂
Grabs deserves it, she had an amazing job with SYGM and clearly thought she left on the upper hand whatever the situation was. How Karma has bitten her on the bony arse if she’s forced to accept gigs like that embarrassment of an article in the Daily Fail.

New thread title suggestion: RVK_loves: From honeymoon hand hearts to a DM tart, how the mighty has fallen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That skanky camel coat 😱 Again 😱
She‘s back, for the annual tree selection shot. As you were.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she.....curled her hair?! Is she......wearing lippy?! Bet she’s absolutely dying to make her pregnancy announcement. She definitely looks pregnant

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
*swipe to see the difference a year makes*.

tit boots, tit hat, tit jacket, basically EXACTLY the same as last year! 🧐 :ROFLMAO:

And the pred is still reppin' some horrific wellies.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry if this is anyone here* but why do people want Grabbbabble's attention so badly that they write things like this?

Imagine a 6 month old baby actually growing in a YEAR... What are the chances!

I think she's knocked up again too. Well I've seen the article too, so I know Benpecked liked her barefoot, S̶c̶h̶o̶o̶l̶g̶i̶r̶l̶i̶s̶h̶ and pregnant like a proper Stepford wife.

And on the subject of the article. She should have stuck to her bio description on IG... No DMs (Just The Times)

*highly doubts that this is anyone here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This makes me laugh. She’s posted this aff link like she’s some kind of TWC ambassador and she’s giving you something exclusively. Well I’ve been waiting for TWC’s White Weekend too love, and have been checking their website daily in case and anyone on their mailing list will get the email. They’ve now posted that discount code at the top of every page of their website. You’re not giving us anything special and I’m not using your link!

1606294047926.png

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Shop small everyone.... except also, The White Company.

Just shop ok? And send me gifts? And use my affiliate links?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.