RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no mention of the Daily Fail, she clearly wasn't happy with that exposure 🤣 or she'd be bragging for England about it 🤔 😅
Check this out, can’t believe that over 2000 people liked this post. Sorry side-tracking a bit but Grabby at least showed some rare good judgment not to post about it...
Apparently according to the comments, those of us who are critical are just jealous!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Check this out, can’t believe that over 2000 people liked this post. Sorry side-tracking a bit but Grabby at least showed some rare good judgment not to post about it...
Apparently according to the comments, those of us who are critical are just jealous!
Yes. Hands up. I am COMPLETELY jealous. NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well I certainly don't envy her with her laundry room, it's bland and stark, could be so much nicer!
Serves hers right for saying yes to taking part!
Me thinks she doth protest too much 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure, she’s not upset at all 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Bloody hell, that Yorkshire homestead lady... I'm thinking she protest too much about not caring. She literally hasn't stopped whining since 5 minutes after it was published. I've heard her explain herself twice now in huge lengthy detail and I don't even follow her! Shut up about it already mate 🤦‍♀️ she's making herself look more of a tit by going on about it night and day.

Grabs did right not to draw attention to it, lessen the embarrassment 😅🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yeah it's prob a good thing Grabby hasn't mentioned it. She'd only somehow put her foot in it anyway like she does with literally everything!

Reactions: 6
Wow. The things some people will do for a few hundred quid.

Reactions: 8
So she only got paid a few hundred quid for it!!! The things some people will do for money

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic, but I can't help notice the difference in the Suffolk Nest recently. She had a break from social media which seems to have done her some good. I haven't seen her girls on her insta, and she seems to be concentrating on her floristry, tutorials and selling wreaths. I'm sure she feels much better for it, doing something she obviously enjoys and is good at, rather than just being a rvk wannabe and begging for freebies. Surely a much more satisfying way of making money.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.