RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YH has a really irritating habit of constantly touching her face with her hands. Sounds like she’s regretting having done it, but wants reassurance that she’s amazing anyway.
She might be on her way to a Tattle thread!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m shocked nobody has picked up on the tit photo she’s recently posted on her grid. A grubby corner of some random room. Absolutely desperate for content. twit.

Reactions: 4
Yes I thought that too..crappy looking corner indeed. Has the hearth been left half done? Can't see it well with my ageing eyes.
She is getting desperado.
Cue the xmas decs from Monday!

Reactions: 5
Slaving away over an iron?!. Christ.

More like she saw her gran and mum and thought, nah, I'm not doing a day's work in my life, that's not for me.

And ultra glamorous? 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The Daily Mail 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats a fall from grace isnt it?!

She looks ridiculous in heels in her ‘laundry room’. And digital content creator?! Has a better ring to it that professional beggar doesn’t it?

It looks like the sponsored content job offers have dried up so she is having to respond to journalist requests for cash. Hilarious.

I also wouldn’t describe her laundry room as ultra glamorous. Full of grime and mice.
I thought her debut in the Daily Fail would be for her now defunct Twitter posts?! 🤔

of only the readers had seen the glamourised laundry room the week before when it was thrown up over the floor

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m shocked nobody has picked up on the tit photo she’s recently posted on her grid. A grubby corner of some random room. Absolutely desperate for content. twit.
I can't quite make out what that flooring is that's just in view? It looks like she's just ripped up some ancient lino and that's what's beneath. Don't even get me started on the defunct fireplace!

Reactions: 2
I can't quite make out what that flooring is that's just in view? It looks like she's just ripped up some ancient lino and that's what's beneath. Don't even get me started on the defunct fireplace!
It might be one of the false cast iron fire surrounds that they like to prop up in every room when there isn’t a real fireplace behind it?!

Nope, me neither... 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reminded him of his mother maybe? 😬

What’s flapping on top of the burner? Sooooo annoying?
It’s a fan powered by a heat sink (the heat converts to energy) and it blows the heat from the wood burner around the room. We have one, but because she’s done a Boomer it looks like it’s flapping.

Christ on a bike, the bleeping parents are putting their tree up this afternoon. I think we’ve got the root cause of her problems right there. And what a complete melt getting upset she’s not there. You’re married with a kid - cut the apron strings! xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So the parents have gone for a fake tree? There goes the Christmas tree farm tradition! Who is the girl in the video her Dad sent?

Oh, it’s her mother? Looks younger than Grabby.

‘Grand tree’.... B and Q special more like!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s a fan powered by a heat sink (the heat converts to energy) and it blows the heat from the wood burner around the room. We have one, but because she’s done a Boomer it looks like it’s flapping.

Christ on a bike, the bleeping parents are putting their tree up this afternoon. I think we’ve got the root cause of her problems right there. And what a complete melt getting upset she’s not there. You’re married with a kid - cut the apron strings! xx
For those who can't see the tantrum 🙄😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For those who can't see the tantrum 🙄😅
What I find even funnier is that if she had kept quiet she could have gone over and no one would be any wiser {i.e. not actually given a duck} So the question is, is she actually moping because she can’t put it on the Gram?

Also I am living for the comments on the DM article. What an embarrassment no wonder she hasn’t mentioned since.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If it means that much to them to put the tree up as a family then why didn’t they wait until lockdown has ended?! It is the middle of November...!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Don't kid yourself, they will be round there skulking in the background for the grand tree erection....followed by bens when ma gets her hands on him.

Why is grabby channeling kate Middleton with the frock and shoes in that article?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Two of my favourite quotes 😂

Is 'property developer' code for 'builder', for families who don't want to sound working class?

Digital content creator. Is that putting pictures on Facebook

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Two of my favourite quotes 😂

Is 'property developer' code for 'builder', for families who don't want to sound working class?

Digital content creator. Is that putting pictures on Facebook
They’ve got to be tattlers! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.