RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
heh heh, she’s wearing a dress and high heels to pose in her laundry room as well as sharing the article with other women. The comments are not complimentary.
whereabouts is the article, have looked online but can’t spot it

Reactions: 2
Found it thanks! Full of lies, their ages are wrong?? Playing down the age gap there Grabs? “Planning a family from 2016”??? Errrrrr no you weren’t! Babies were anathema to her 🚫❌⛔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She looks ridiculous 🤣

We can testify that she doesn’t own an iron. Such a pretentious article as usual. Digital content creator 🙄
I rolled my eyes so hard at her, ahem, occupation. ‘Racist fat shaming teen bride’ more like

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The feet are out again! 🤢🤢🤢 I thought we were safe till next summer. She's definitely trolling us.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The Daily Mail 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats a fall from grace isnt it?!

She looks ridiculous in heels in her ‘laundry room’. And digital content creator?! Has a better ring to it that professional beggar doesn’t it?

It looks like the sponsored content job offers have dried up so she is having to respond to journalist requests for cash. Hilarious.

I also wouldn’t describe her laundry room as ultra glamorous. Full of grime and mice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The article stating her house is a semi no matter how hard she try’s to hide it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jesus, the daily fail.

How on earth can she say that when they bought the house in 2016 the were planning a family.

She literally wrote a post in August 2017 saying they didn't want any children. Direct quote 'dont want to even consider a baby at all yet {if ever?}'.

At least keep up with your own lies and fake persona , please.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s in the Daily Mail talking about her 5 grand “ultra glamorous” laundry room !!!
She admits that she doesn't own an iron!!!
The dryer is stacked on top of the washing machine and hidden behind a cupboard :D to hide all the dust 🙃

whereabouts is the article, have looked online but can’t spot it
Search her name and Daily Mail, it is there...

Reactions: 4
As featured in the Times becomes as featured in the daily fail 🤣

and could she look any more of a frumpy old lady in the photo?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Daily Fail pretty much sums her up.
Looks like the Mail got their ages wrong (on purpose or an error?!!!), apparently she is 28 and he is 37, but I'm pretty sure she is 27 and he is 38.

One of the other women featured is Wendy of the Yorkshire Homestead on IG...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.