RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a super quick (30second) scroll down YH feed off the back of this - another one where I don’t get how she has that many followers. Just the same photos on repeat. Lots of stairs, hmm. And literally in 30 seconds I saw that exact same laundry pic 5 times (and it’s a pretty bland one really love)

Also bugs me she’s called her account ‘homestead’ it’s not, it’s just your house. I don’t see any self sufficiency, growing your own or raising livestock. Just plucked that name out to sound twee, ick. Glad I got that off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just had a super quick (30second) scroll down YH feed off the back of this - another one where I don’t get how she has that many followers. Just the same photos on repeat. Lots of stairs, hmm. And literally in 30 seconds I saw that exact same laundry pic 5 times (and it’s a pretty bland one really love)

Also bugs me she’s called her account ‘homestead’ it’s not, it’s just your house. I don’t see any self sufficiency, growing your own or raising livestock. Just plucked that name out to sound twee, ick. Glad I got that off my chest.
I‘d never heard of her either, went and had a quick nosy “middle aged woman in big house” yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being a grown up woman living with your husband and child in your own home, and being so devastated because you can’t help Mummy and Daddy put their tree up. I know we all have our own traditions but it’s just so childish. She can’t let go of her childhood routines, now she has her own daughter she should create new memories in her own home.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Blimey Grabby. Cut the apron strings. Take off that adult nappy and grow the duck up! Poor Ben. Today will mostly be spent keeping Grabby happy as she wails and wallows in self pity 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine being a grown up woman living with your husband and child in your own home, and being so devastated because you can’t help Mummy and Daddy put their tree up. I know we all have our own traditions but it’s just so childish. She can’t let go of her childhood routines, now she has her own daughter she should create new memories in her own home.
I'm so surprised she's put up that story and that she didn't secretly go there anyway. We all know she paid no attention to lockdown #1 and she's such a child about Christmas so why would she pay attention to lockdown #2. I would've thought by now she'd be there every day staging the milk and cookie photoshoots for Xmas eve etc.

Then posting the photo shoots later on and if anyone were to catch her out that she was at mummas during lockdown she'd pull out the old 'it's a tricky one isn't it but we felt very safe....we weren't doing any harm... we didn't think anyone would notice... etc'

• Haha
Reactions: 15
‘Right now’.....fucks sake Grabby. Everything is just the bestest of everything RIGHT NOW isn’t it?! 🙄
And a swipe up based on the recommendation of a friend. So classy. I despair

• Haha
Reactions: 4
9378C838-F230-4208-91F7-A9931CAAA2AE.jpeg

I mean, what?! Parks are a new discovery 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I get that Freya is still only young but anyone with, or without kids, knows how “amazing” they are for children 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
😂 That photo of her is brilliant! Eyes closed, so flattering and Bentos is looking in the other direction, she’s already sick of this Insta stuff I’m sure! 😆
I’m sure she said she’d like to be a family photographer in the hope that an actual family photographer would offer her a freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Digital Content creator 🤣🤣🤣ffs ! Doesn't own an iron 🤣🤣🤣
Possibly hoping to be gifted one - a top of the range one. Then she can sell it. I have both an iron and an ironing board but haven’t used them in ages.

Reactions: 3
life hack : so today I discovered this amazing place (and it’s free!) called a park, Freya Bear just adores it and she’s so advanced she can swing herself. Our local park is in St Albans of course and is x 10 nicer than any other park, it’s ridiculously cute. I just love it ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is Bentos wearing her hat like Bryan Harvey? Is it her version of her Mumma’s ridickous way of wearing sunglasses?

Tommys will never see a donation to the value of that crown. I reckon she’s donated about a tenner this year so she can say she donates to charity. She’s definitely the type of person to upload proof of her generous donations if she was actually making them.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.