RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the Mail got their ages wrong (on purpose or an error?!!!), apparently she is 28 and he is 37, but I'm pretty sure she is 27 and he is 38.

One of the other women featured is Wendy of the Yorkshire Homestead on IG...
Yeah she’s 27 and he’s 38

Reactions: 7
The comments on the Daily Mail article are not flattering at all. "Why are so many women determined to drag the rest of us back to the 1950s?"

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The comments on the Daily Mail article are not flattering at all. "Why are so many women determined to drag the rest of us back to the 1950s?"
They look like Stepford Wives. I’m hoping the Daily Fail are taking the piss and it’s intentional

Reactions: 8
Hmm... is she going to boast about the Mail article on her Insta? She looks about 50!
And this quote! So rude, why would anyone say that?

PS ask for an iron for Christmas, your clothes look like they need one!
... no because all her clothes are freebies and when she's worn them once she bloody sells them on instagram so she doesnt have to iron them. Then begs for more.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Use of the word slaving again 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh dear me. Get in the 21st century Grabby, or please go away and crawl under a rock. She really is the opposite of everything a woman should stand for in this day and age!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
"We kept costs low". A mere £5k for a laundry room! Most of us spend less than that on the entire kitchen. God she's a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As featured in the Times becomes as featured in the daily fail 🤣

and could she look any more of a frumpy old lady in the photo?!
It’s incredible that she’s only 27. Sooo old in her outlook in life. (Grabby, that’s not a compliment)

Reactions: 7
So, the Daily Fail pick desperado stepford wife instawankers for a absolutely pointless article about fecking utility rooms. Wonder how much they got paid?

Reactions: 10
She’s a ‘digital content creator’ .... really?

This is basically an article about utility rooms right? I have one, as do many people. I’m just not dumb enough to hang out in it or spend £10k tarting it up.

Reactions: 11
She's in her 20's and yet she comes across like a housewife in her 60's, outfit included. If this was me I'd be so embarrassed at how uncool it all comes across and I'm in my 30's! I feel like shaking her and telling her to live a little! She's probably never been to a club or in a bar past 10pm in her life!

Reactions: 12
Looks like the Mail got their ages wrong (on purpose or an error?!!!), apparently she is 28 and he is 37, but I'm pretty sure she is 27 and he is 38.

One of the other women featured is Wendy of the Yorkshire Homestead on IG...
Yorkshire Homestead is moaning on her stories about the article and people’s comments! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not being funny but a freelance journo would have at least told them where it was going to be pitched to (and then ultimately featured) so these women weren’t going into it blind. Anyone with half an ounce of intelligence would have had a pretty good idea on how the Daily Fail would spin this sort of feature. They are all just desperate for their 15 minutes of fame rather than considering the outcome of these “opportunities” 🙄

Reactions: 13
It’s also very well known that the editorial policy at the mail says that all female interviewees are made to wear a block coloured knee length dress and heels so that’s a giveaway even if they hadn’t previously specified the paper.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s also very well known that the editorial policy at the mail says that all female interviewees are made to wear a block coloured knee length dress and heels so that’s a giveaway even if they hadn’t previously specified the paper.
I’ve noticed that whenever they run articles like this the women are always dressed in a dress and heels. So bizarre

Reactions: 4
Yorkshire Homestead is moaning on her stories about the article and people’s comments! 🤦‍♀️
YH has a really irritating habit of constantly touching her face with her hands. Sounds like she’s regretting having done it, but wants reassurance that she’s amazing anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.