RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh there you go, I called it that this small business was gifting her a crown. Shame because I had earmarked those for gifts for my 3 girls and my sisters girls too.

the blatant begging for gifts under the guise of sharing a small business is vile

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh there you go, I called it that this small business was gifting her a crown. Shame because I had earmarked those for gifts for my 3 girls and my sisters girls too.

the blatant begging for gifts under the guise of sharing a small business is vile
She’s such a bleeping cnut!! She knew exactly what she was doing! I dislike her and I feel the need to open a fake account and kick her boney ass 😡 she is so transparent!!!!!

She’s such a bleeping cnut!! She knew exactly what she was doing! I Dislike her and I feel the need to open a fake account and kick her boney ass 😡 she is so transparent!!!!!
I said HATE but tattle has changed it to dislike?!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Putting Bentos in 20 year old pyjamas that have been up the loft. Anyone else think that’s weird? Why can’t she buy some nice fresh new ones that aren’t musty?

‘first two piece sleepwear’ Isn’t a first 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Her face seems to have changed shape a lot recently and Freya finally seems to have been left out of the carrier for a while.

I'm starting to think she might actually be pregnant..

• Sick
Reactions: 9
So not a single mention of the Daily Mail article from her then? Presumably doesn't want to drive more traffic to the comments! How sneaky that she changed their ages and the line about knowing they wanted to start a family when they bought the house despite insisting otherwise seems pretty typical of her to be economical with the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Putting Bentos in 20 year old pyjamas that have been up the loft. Anyone else think that’s weird? Why can’t she buy some nice fresh new ones that aren’t musty?

‘first two piece sleepwear’ Isn’t a first 🤦🏼‍♀️
Wtf? Her 1st 2 piece? "Its such a trear" to give her a bath? Those are normal entirely unremarkable things. She needs a fooking lobotomy .

And this picture? On her grid?! The awful grey sleeping bag coat , the flappy pink jumper, her eyes half blinking ? I dont know what she was thinking other than theres a hint of a bump and shes working her way up to an announcement.

It's also a size medium and She would never admit to wearing a size medium coat unless she was preggers. Itd be *just* like her to make other women feel bad by subtly working in that medium is her pregnancy size not her her regular size

There'll be a scan pic with the tree next week for sure.
Screenshot_20201122-081737_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
I can't wait to see her have two kids. I thought I was smashing parenting until number 2 arrived.

I was all homely, bread baking, craft organising, day tripping, healthy banana cookie baking mum. Then my second arrived and I'm not frazzled bag lady mum who is lucky in I eat more than a hobnob and some sliced cheese for lunch 😂

Freya will be in nursery FOR SURE!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't wait to see her have two kids. I thought I was smashing parenting until number 2 arrived.

I was all homely, bread baking, craft organising, day tripping, healthy banana cookie baking mum. Then my second arrived and I'm not frazzled bag lady mum who is lucky in I eat more than a hobnob and some sliced cheese for lunch 😂

Freya will be in nursery FOR SURE!
We’ve waited till our toddler will be eligible for their 30 hours for this exact reason. I can’t imagine a 2 year old and a newborn 🤯

Reactions: 4
So not a single mention of the Daily Mail article from her then? Presumably doesn't want to drive more traffic to the comments! How sneaky that she changed their ages and the line about knowing they wanted to start a family when they bought the house despite insisting otherwise seems pretty typical of her to be economical with the truth.
What article have I missed something 🙈

Reactions: 2
We’ve waited till our toddler will be eligible for their 30 hours for this exact reason. I can’t imagine a 2 year old and a newborn 🤯
Exactly!! 😂 no shame in that either. But you just know that she won't be honest about it.

She either won't mention that Freya is in nursery because she's struggling and will pretend she's super human, or she will tell everyone that Freya HAD to go to nursery because she's 10x more developed than anyone elses child so she needed the extra stimulation 🙄

Just admit parenting is hard and no one has a bleeping clue what they're doing 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If she’s bleating on about how much of a treat a bath is for her toddler, I think she ought to hurry up and have a 2nd to give her something to bloody do!! It might actually get her off insta....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Leap 10?! When will she give up that discredited bollocks that is Wonder Weeks and start parenting RESPONSIVELY and recognising that this is JUST NORMAL?!?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Leap 10?! When will she give up that discredited bollocks that is Wonder Weeks and start parenting RESPONSIVELY and recognising that this is JUST NORMAL?!?!
Leap 10 RIGHT NOW 😤
Right now mentioned twice in one bloody paragraph 🤦🏼‍♀️

Absolutely this. She has lived Bentos entire life according to apps - Wonder Weeks (which is balls) and that sleep app she used to bang on about.

Also, how is her house chaotic? She has one child, no job, no bags to sort for nursery during the week or lunches to pack, school uniform to sort etc. If she is indeed pregnant she is going to lose her tit when it is actually chaotic with a clusterfeeding newborn and a 2 year old charging around.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.