RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given his age he was likely on the older student loan system. Have you always had to pay for fees in England? I am in Scotland so different.

However, back to point...its those with the most that no how to fiddle the system, I lived with a very well off flatmate whose parents took out the maximum loans allowed to do their own home improvements. The interest rate on the loans was so small they said it was almost free money 😡
She then went to work in the family business so am guessing they fiddled it so it never looked like she earned enough to pay it back.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Poor Freya. No wonder she had cold hands today. Mama didn’t put any gloves on her. Again 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Sweet baby Jesus :eek:

Just been having a catch up on the thread, as I've been working {working as in, earning money working my arse off and not sat at home in front of one of my many non existent wood fire burners, making dry dead flower arrangements whilst faffing about on the internet, pretending to be an influencer and being 10 times better than everyone on this planet/galaxy/universe} extra this week.

Mumma K and Daddy R, have truly created a bleeping monster with their daughter and it makes you wonder what the son is like :oops: Grabby will ALWAYS be that stubborn know it all 13yr old teenager who was groomed by a 24yr old helper on a school trip. I've said this before but I'm sure her eating disorder corresponds to her meeting the child catcher and her parents {quite rightly so} trying to put a stop to the relationship. She has no concept of the real world and she lives in this weird 'Prisoner' bubble they've created at Sterling Manors.

I can honestly see Freya growing up with a multitude of issues and all thanks to control freak mummy dearest and her total lack of life skills. Freya's conception, pregnancy and birth was 10 x better than any of us minions. Grabby has continually rammed down our throats what a breastfeeding warrior she is/was, which shames any mums who didn't breastfeed for various personal or medical reasons. Freya, weaned like a dream and of course has a 10 x better diet than ALL the awful mums who {sometimes} feed their kids chicken nuggets/fish fingers. She walked 10 x better than any other child of the same age and mastered running soon after. I'm shocked that she hasn't mention about potty training... yet! or has Freya already mastered it along with wiping her own bum and flushing the toilet too lol.

The Q&As she's done this week, are nothing but an exercise to reel in people and showcase Mary Grabby Poppins {the pinnacle of motherhood} from Kings Langley. I think a lot of grabbys latest woe {apart from stomping her flippers cos she's missed out on the usual annual handful of holidays abroad and weekends away} is actually down to Freya showing independence and testing the boundaries. Something which is out of Grabbys control... oh wait until the terrible 2's kick it :ROFLMAO:

Can you imagine when the time comes, what's going to happen when Freya starts school :eek:

Nope, I think it's bleeping disgusting. Students get the loans to fund the courses they're on but clearly he didn't need the money and instead used it to build a {student} property portfolio :oops: which makes you wonder what creative accounting goes on.
I can't wait for the terrible two's, Grabs will be crying all day long 😅 Although of course because chicklet/baby b is 10x better than any other small child, they'll probably sail through that period...annoyingly 🙄😡

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was going to say the same. My 16 month old is a size 4 so I think 5.5 is pretty standard! Its an infant size not an adult size!
I think it’s more the fact that grabby seemed very vague about the size. I know it’s not an adult size. That would be ridiculous even by Grabbys standards. My eldest was in size 4 shoes at 10 months come to think of it. Soz Grabby, my first born was 10x better than yours at walking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s the same age as me, you could get up to ~3k a year not means tested. If Your parents earnt less than 40k you could apply for more.
if your parents were paying for your fees and accommodation -you were winning with the loan system as it Was a very cheap way to borrow money. You only pay it off once you earn over 15k, with his creative accounting I imagine he’s not paid a penny back. If you are paid by PAYE it’s just like a tax and mine was soon paid off.

At a 6th form open evening ( I went to a school in a very affluent area) it was openly recommend to take as much as you could get from the slc and use it to invest.
i had to use mine as intended, as the bank of mum and dad were not in the business of funding my property empire 😂 Not bitter at all 🤦‍♀️😂

He’s the same age as me, you could get up to ~3k a year not means tested. If Your parents earnt less than 40k you could apply for more.
if your parents were paying for your fees and accommodation -you were winning with the loan system as it Was a very cheap way to borrow money. You only pay it off once you earn over 15k, with his creative accounting I imagine he’s not paid a penny back. If you are paid by PAYE it’s just like a tax and mine was soon paid off.

At a 6th form open evening ( I went to a school in a very affluent area) it was openly recommend to take as much as you could get from the slc and use it to invest.
i had to use mine as intended, as the bank of mum and dad were not in the business of funding my property empire 😂 Not bitter at all 🤦‍♀️😂
Our society... our governments and their various support programmes... I feel a rant coming on 🤬

Regardless of your values, it strikes me as rather stupid to brag on the internet about doing this for all to see for years to come. Right up there with posing in a nappy, mind you! 🙄

Reactions: 11
Unfortunately we have a poorly built student loans system which actually comes in two tiers - one loan is a tuition fee loan and this never comes in to your own pocket it goes directly to the university - that's the bit that funds the course (and given his age one assumes he got to earn his degree long before the days of top up fees). The second is a maintenance loan for covering the expense of being at university - it is at a students discretion to take it or not. I'd be guessing that this is the portion he ploughed in to his portfolio. It doesn't make it right but there aren't any rules to prevent it - I saw plenty of people spend their loans on holidays, cars and concert tickets because they didn't necessarily need it for their day to day living costs going to uni. Repayments are then linked to future earnings so creative accounting can of course help you out here !
Exactly this. Not Illegal but hardly moral especially given how you can manipulate your earnings so it’s never paid back (handy having an accountancy firm in your family!) is be amazed if either of them ever paid back their loans

You only pay it off once you earn over 15k, with his creative accounting I imagine he’s not paid a penny back. If you are paid by PAYE it’s just like a tax and mine was soon paid off.
That’ll be why their ‘company’ only files net assets below £15k since 2018 then.....

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He doesn’t come out if this well does he? Student loans, child brides?
Could an 18 year old student without a job get a buy to let mortgage 20 years ago? There were a lot of self certification mortgages around then. Perhaps his parents helped him.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this. Not Illegal but hardly moral especially given how you can manipulate your earnings so it’s never paid back (handy having an accountancy firm in your family!) is be amazed if either of them ever paid back their loans

That’ll be why their ‘company’ only files net assets below £15k since 2018 then.....
But the magic secret money-tree funds their £1m house (extensively and constantly renovated since purchase), 15+ (well usually) holidays a year, 4x4 wheels, membership of Soho farmhouse etc.
It’s sadder than sad to chose your uni based on affordable property to do up and flog. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why they both went to uni (her as well) to hoover up the low interest loans and expand their property cartel. It’s not like their degrees were ever much use!

Reactions: 10
She used some choice words years ago, ignored comments drawing her attention to them for several months, finally owned up, gave a seemingly half hearted apology and jumped off the internet. She returned just last week with an attempted rebrand. It isn’t going very well as she hasn’t addressed the reasons for her departure well at all. It’s interesting that Rebecca has chosen to comment as many of her old high profile blogger friends haven’t ventured near her. Or if they did, they have quickly backtracked and unfollowed.
Thank you! Definitely another instatwat to be avoided then! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Could an 18 year old student without a job get a buy to let mortgage 20 years ago? There were a lot of self certification mortgages around then. Perhaps his parents helped him.
So theres a university town with profitable rental market but the houses are so cheap you can buy them with a student loan instead of a mortgage. A schoolboy realised this phenomenon and based his UCAS form on buying these cheap profitable assets, but no savvy adult professional property investors realised this (which would've driven up demand and therefore prices)?

It doesnt even make sense when you think about it.

Also companies house indicates they are doing ok but arent rolling in it. Surely with this "empire" theyd be doing better?

Regardless of your values, it strikes me as rather stupid to brag on the internet about doing this for all to see for years to come. Right up there with posing in a nappy, mind you! 🙄
...not quite as stupid as bragging on the internet about your fairytale romantic beginning, knowing full well you were 13 and he was an adult helper on a school trip.

Or bragging about your new house so much that you basically shared the address. And then bragging about all your holidays so the whole world knew when said house was empty and where all your valuables are.

In generally, she's not that smart and will brag about anything she can.

The nappy picture still kills me every time though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
But the magic secret money-tree funds their £1m house (extensively and constantly renovated since purchase), 15+ (well usually) holidays a year, 4x4 wheels, membership of Soho farmhouse etc.
It’s sadder than sad to chose your uni based on affordable property to do up and flog. Wouldn’t surprise me if that’s why they both went to uni (her as well) to hoover up the low interest loans and expand their property cartel. It’s not like their degrees were ever much use!
Her mum and dad are millionaires..no doubt they fund her lifestyle.

• Angry
So theres a university town with profitable rental market but the houses are so cheap you can buy them with a student loan instead of a mortgage. A schoolboy realised this phenomenon and based his UCAS form on buying these cheap profitable assets, but no savvy adult professional property investors realised this (which would've driven up demand and therefore prices)?

It doesnt even make sense when you think about it.

Also companies house indicates they are doing ok but arent rolling in it. Surely with this "empire" theyd be doing better?
The government removed the tax incentives on buy to lets. You used to be able to claim the mortgage part but no longer. They also increased stamp duty on purchases of second or third etc properties, but that wouldn’t have affected his purchases twenty years ago.

Reactions: 3
She’s in the Daily Mail talking about her 5 grand “ultra glamorous” laundry room !!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Stinks of privilege too, which Grabby will have zero awareness of. I don’t know what town he picked but to parachute in and buy up the cheap houses and sell them on for his own profit just drives up the house prices unnaturally, meaning actual residents of these places can’t afford to buy them and it ends up as a renting town full of landlords from wealthy places like Kings Langley 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
She’s in the Daily Mail talking about her 5 grand “ultra glamorous” laundry room !!!
heh heh, she’s wearing a dress and high heels to pose in her laundry room as well as sharing the article with other women. The comments are not complimentary.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.