RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh come on Grabby. Who needs to follow a painting tutorial for a 1 year old. Also, “first time painting??” What a control freak! Just let her be!
Unbelievable!!!! I thought it was an adult painting tutorial at first. What the hell is she expecting to be created? Going to frame it and pass it off as a masterpiece..my baby is 10xxxxxxxxxxx better at painting than yours you know.
What an absolute topper.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Noticed she mentioned that her parents got Bentos an Olliella Dinkum doll. That indicates her begging for one wasn’t successful.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well done, I too have decamped to Waitrose for the Christmas goodies ...though I doubt some {allll} of the sweet treats with last past the first week of December!😂
It’s not nothing, every little helps 😂 ...and yes I agree it does make you feel better about things!
If enough of us/others do this they’ll soon learn the error of their influencer gifting ways!

Who’s Hannah Gale?! ..another instatwat?🧐
She used some choice words years ago, ignored comments drawing her attention to them for several months, finally owned up, gave a seemingly half hearted apology and jumped off the internet. She returned just last week with an attempted rebrand. It isn’t going very well as she hasn’t addressed the reasons for her departure well at all. It’s interesting that Rebecca has chosen to comment as many of her old high profile blogger friends haven’t ventured near her. Or if they did, they have quickly backtracked and unfollowed.

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt they could emigrate to somewhere like Australia. I know someone who tried; she’s a lawyer and he has a geography degree. Her degree means nothing in oz but her partners does? I would love to know what Ben studied
I believe it was ‘how to exploit the government student loan scheme to start a business - buying a house and then renting for profit’

Also came across this whilst looking for a similar company on Companies house. She was registered as a director of Sterling Accounting Systems in 2009 when she was 16!! Then vanished and crops up as a shareholder and then as a director in her married name in 2016. Company is now called R&R online media. Very strange circumstances even though the company appears to have been dormant for a period of time.

Attachments

Last edited:
I'm pretty shocked at her attitude regarding Freya's wellies size... She questions the size (or is it just her usual poor use of the question mark?): "The wellies are a size 22?" How do you not know?!
And then says her "auntie took an educated guess when she ordered them"...
How does she not know her kids feet size? Freya just started walking, she needs shoes that support her feet and fit her.
I know Grabby always dresses her in ridiculously oversized clothes but you'd think she'd make a better effort for the shoes... She truly is awful. Poor Bentos...

Reactions: 17
I'm pretty shocked at her attitude regarding Freya's wellies size... She questions the size (or is it just her usual poor use of the question mark?): "The wellies are a size 22?" How do you not know?!
And then says her "auntie took an educated guess when she ordered them"...
How does she not know her kids feet size? Freya just started walking, she needs shoes that support her feet and fit her.
I know Grabby always dresses her in ridiculously oversized clothes but you'd think she'd make a better effort for the shoes... She truly is awful. Poor Bentos...
A size 22 EU is 5.5 in a UK size. That’s massive! Like you say, how can she not know? She’s so controlling and anal in some ways and then so flippant in others 🙄 Poor Freya. Nothing bloody fits her

She’s so controlling and anal in some ways and then so flippant in others 🙄
That's what I find so weird. She's anally organised about things like food shops on holiday and packing ridiculously for aeroplane hand luggage; let's not forget the military nap times that nobody cares about and the 10000 steps a day. Yet she's so, so sloppy with house decor, finishing and housework (we've seen multiple evidence of the filth, rotting skirting boards etc in the house) and about buying clothes that actually fit her daughter. I get you want to get wear out of clothes by sizing up but to not bother getting the correct size for shoes and just guessing is awful.

I believe it was ‘how to exploit the government student loan scheme to start a business - buying a house and then renting for profit’

Also came across this whilst looking for a similar company on Companies house. She was registered as a director of Sterling Accounting Systems in 2009 when she was 16!! Then vanished and crops up as a shareholder and then as a director in her married name in 2016. Company is now called R&R online media. Very strange circumstances even though the company appears to have been dormant for a period of time.
Am I the only person who thinks it’s immoral to take a student grant and use it to start building a property portfolio? ...

• Heart
Reactions: 24
My little boy is 18months and a size 7.5 - measured at clarks and at home.
I can't stand Grabby, and I can't believe she doesn't know her child's shoe size - but I don't think we can mock the actual size of Bentos' feet 😂

Reactions: 4
A size 22 EU is 5.5 in a UK size. That’s massive! Like you say, how can she not know? She’s so controlling and anal in some ways and then so flippant in others 🙄 Poor Freya. Nothing bloody fits her
The telling thing was when she said ‘they’re the smallest size they came in’ which suggests to me she values the Liewood brand/style over wellies that will actually fit her daughter. Or she’s so tight she wants them to last ages.

I’m surprised Bentos isnt falling over in them if they’re massive - so maybe she has inherited her mothers canoe feet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The telling thing was when she said ‘they’re the smallest size they came in’ which suggests to me she values the Liewood brand/style over wellies that will actually fit her daughter. Or she’s so tight she wants them to last ages.

I’m surprised Bentos isnt falling over in them if they’re massive - so maybe she has inherited her mothers canoe feet.
It's why she has that puddle suit with the straps that go over the wellies to keep them on!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sweet baby Jesus :eek:

Just been having a catch up on the thread, as I've been working {working as in, earning money working my arse off and not sat at home in front of one of my many non existent wood fire burners, making dry dead flower arrangements whilst faffing about on the internet, pretending to be an influencer and being 10 times better than everyone on this planet/galaxy/universe} extra this week.

Mumma K and Daddy R, have truly created a bleeping monster with their daughter and it makes you wonder what the son is like :oops: Grabby will ALWAYS be that stubborn know it all 13yr old teenager who was groomed by a 24yr old helper on a school trip. I've said this before but I'm sure her eating disorder corresponds to her meeting the child catcher and her parents {quite rightly so} trying to put a stop to the relationship. She has no concept of the real world and she lives in this weird 'Prisoner' bubble they've created at Sterling Manors.

I can honestly see Freya growing up with a multitude of issues and all thanks to control freak mummy dearest and her total lack of life skills. Freya's conception, pregnancy and birth was 10 x better than any of us minions. Grabby has continually rammed down our throats what a breastfeeding warrior she is/was, which shames any mums who didn't breastfeed for various personal or medical reasons. Freya, weaned like a dream and of course has a 10 x better diet than ALL the awful mums who {sometimes} feed their kids chicken nuggets/fish fingers. She walked 10 x better than any other child of the same age and mastered running soon after. I'm shocked that she hasn't mention about potty training... yet! or has Freya already mastered it along with wiping her own bum and flushing the toilet too lol.

The Q&As she's done this week, are nothing but an exercise to reel in people and showcase Mary Grabby Poppins {the pinnacle of motherhood} from Kings Langley. I think a lot of grabbys latest woe {apart from stomping her flippers cos she's missed out on the usual annual handful of holidays abroad and weekends away} is actually down to Freya showing independence and testing the boundaries. Something which is out of Grabbys control... oh wait until the terrible 2's kick it :ROFLMAO:

Can you imagine when the time comes, what's going to happen when Freya starts school :eek:

Am I the only person who thinks it’s immoral to take a student grant and use it to start building a property portfolio? ...
Nope, I think it's bleeping disgusting. Students get the loans to fund the courses they're on but clearly he didn't need the money and instead used it to build a {student} property portfolio :oops: which makes you wonder what creative accounting goes on.

• Heart
My little boy is 18months and a size 7.5 - measured at clarks and at home.
I can't stand Grabby, and I can't believe she doesn't know her child's shoe size - but I don't think we can mock the actual size of Bentos' feet 😂
I was going to say the same. My 16 month old is a size 4 so I think 5.5 is pretty standard! Its an infant size not an adult size!

Reactions: 2
Nope, I think it's bleeping disgusting. Students get the loans to fund the courses they're on but clearly he didn't need the money and instead used it to build a {student} property portfolio :oops: which makes you wonder what creative accounting goes on.
Unfortunately we have a poorly built student loans system which actually comes in two tiers - one loan is a tuition fee loan and this never comes in to your own pocket it goes directly to the university - that's the bit that funds the course (and given his age one assumes he got to earn his degree long before the days of top up fees). The second is a maintenance loan for covering the expense of being at university - it is at a students discretion to take it or not. I'd be guessing that this is the portion he ploughed in to his portfolio. It doesn't make it right but there aren't any rules to prevent it - I saw plenty of people spend their loans on holidays, cars and concert tickets because they didn't necessarily need it for their day to day living costs going to uni. Repayments are then linked to future earnings so creative accounting can of course help you out here !

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.