RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
come on everyone, frow your mats on the flooor . I’m 10 x stretchier than you for various reasons, I walk 10,000 steps every day, I’m rich and thin. But don’t let that put you off my Pilates class. My inflection will also go Up at the end of every sentence, so every instruction I give you will sound like a question? This is mainly because I have no bleeping clue, tricky one isn’t it?
This is perfection! 😂❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank you. I’ll have a look

Yeah

Oh duck off. No thank you. Why would anyone want to read that?!
Ffs
She’s obsessed, deluded, I must stop looking at her account as I get so cross reading her bs.
Btw I never received a reply from M&S. did anyone? Not impressed M&S, I was a customer!

3, 2, 1...go Tattlers!!!

View attachment 315248
Oh no I have to go check this out...

so relieved that non-political, only on a bandwagon when it suits, rvk is keeping me informed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Fgs
She’s obsessed, deluded, I must stop looking at her account as I get so cross reading her bs.
Btw I never received a reply from M&S. did anyone? Not impressed M&S, I was a customer!

Oh no I have to go check this out...

so relieved that non-political, only on a bandwagon when it suits, rvk is keeping me informed!
Nothing from M&S - Lindt took 3 days and Elemis took 1 day (even though their response was a crock of tit).

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s just said Freya’s wellies are a size 22?! Wellies are always massive anyway, and that’s a uk 5.5- it’s huge!! Freya doesn’t look big to me, my 18 month old has big feet and he’s only a 5, and still a 4 in his wellies. She’s SUCH a cheapskate 😠

• Haha
She’s just said Freya’s wellies are a size 22?! Wellies are always massive anyway, and that’s a uk 5.5- it’s huge!! Freya doesn’t look big to me, my 18 month old has big feet and he’s only a 5, and still a 4 in his wellies. She’s SUCH a cheapskate 😠
Unless Bentos has flippers like her mother those wellies are far too big. Our toddler is a year older than Bentos and is a size 23 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nothing from M&S either apart from an auto response. I wonder if a DM would been more effective
I didn’t receive a response either, and I’ve since unsubscribed from their mailing list! The joy of typing my reason in their little box... Gifting influencers, namely RVK_Loves, thank you and goodbye, taking my cash elsewhere! 😬

You can’t make this tit up can you???!!!

🧐 ...ahh but I’ve just noticed ‘less selfish’ on the second post, that covers that then! As you were!😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t receive a response either, and I’ve since unsubscribed from their mailing list! The joy of typing my reason in their little box... Gifting influencers, namely RVK_Loves, thank you and goodbye, taking my cash elsewhere! 😬

🧐 ...ahh but I’ve just noticed ‘less selfish’ on the second post, that covers that then! As you were!😂
Less selfish? What a joke!

Reactions: 3
She absolutely does NOT have the eye for detail to become a photographer.
She must be mad...wishes for better if any photo skills yet on next slide wants to proceed in photography 😂😂😂 No eye for detail and also zero communication social skills

Reactions: 6
So she needed a sleep coach for Freya!!! Not so dreamy then Grabby
Omg WHAT?! We bloody knew it wasn’t plain saying 🤣

She’ll answer a few more questions before she starts on her list? 🤣 ok grabby. Busy busy 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

This made me laugh! Oh Grabby you’re so delusional, ‘less selfish’ don’t wind us up! You’re not softer or kinder. You’re probably even more of a twit now than ever and 10x as preachy!

• Heart
  • Haha
I haven't heard back from M & S either. So Waitrose have gotten my entire Christmas groceries order. I know its nothing, but it makes me feel better.

We know, we've seen every... single... one... of... them...

Now I have typos and things because I get cross and type fast, but I'm not a blogger/influencer/LSE graduate, but seriously? Mother's what?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh come on Grabby. Who needs to follow a painting tutorial for a 1 year old. Also, “first time painting??” What a control freak! Just let her be!

I haven't heard back from M & S either. So Waitrose have gotten my entire Christmas groceries order. I know its nothing, but it makes me feel better.

We know, we've seen every... single... one... of... them...

Now I have typos and things because I get cross and type fast, but I'm not a blogger/influencer/LSE graduate, but seriously? Mother's what?
Well done, I too have decamped to Waitrose for the Christmas goodies ...though I doubt some {allll} of the sweet treats with last past the first week of December!😂
It’s not nothing, every little helps 😂 ...and yes I agree it does make you feel better about things!
If enough of us/others do this they’ll soon learn the error of their influencer gifting ways!

Does that mean rvk is a troll?!?

What a hypocrite ...
Who’s Hannah Gale?! ..another instatwat?🧐

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.