RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Any future baby’

Just hurry up and announce. That’s why she wants the tree up so she can do her identikit pregnancy announcement but with Bentos holding the scan photo 🙄 most likely wearing a Bob & Blossom ‘Sister’ jumper #predictable
....with a gel coated thumb, and a non gel thumb remember! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So her latest post ‘I don’t often wish time away’ LIES. Always wishing time away and then wistfully looking back when she didn’t make the most of it.

In one of her fake, written to herself questions in one slide she’s saying she wishes she knew more about photography and the next she’s saying she wishes she was a family photographer 🤣 She’d only want photos of Bentos as as we know doesn’t give a tit about anyone else’s child, it’s me me me, Bentos, Benpedalo but mostly me!

Edited to add: It was a fake question on dreams for the future and she said family photographer or Pilates teacher. I think really though she wants someone to take her photos for free or teach her Pilates for free, she wouldn’t want to do anything for anyone else. And there’s lots of casual mentions of ‘if we were lucky enough to have a second’ just reads awkwardly to me so am sure everyone else is right and it’ll be a repeat with the announcement by the Xmas tree and all hail bee 🐝 pollen for baby bee 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In my experience, it’s usually dancers who become Pilates teachers.

I already knew this ridiculous fact from another one of her drivel ridden life stories/overshares/brags blog but reading it again on her stories has made me think, WTF. So who the actual duck decides on their choice of university by the bleeping house prices? Maybe the nightlife, campus life, societies, ranking in the U.K., employability rate, damn even the course content...but the house prices? They are a pair of absolute twats, made for each other!
isn’t he from a family of accountants?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She couldn’t justify the price of a micro scooter?
I bet if it was kindly gifted she’d be saying how they are worth every penny!

The Queen of unsolicited advice is telling you not to listen to it?
I literally have an issue with every fake question and answer from her stories today. Grrrr she really pisses me off!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not sure I’d want to go to her judgemental Pilates class!
come on everyone, frow your mats on the flooor . I’m 10 x stretchier than you for various reasons, I walk 10,000 steps every day, I’m rich and thin. But don’t let that put you off my Pilates class. My inflection will also go Up at the end of every sentence, so every instruction I give you will sound like a question? This is mainly because I have no bleeping clue, tricky one isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They wouldn’t be just any Pilates classes but M&S gifted Grabby Pilates classes where you’d probably never see her as she’d be going on 10x more holidays than everyone else because her husband earns 10x more than you, lady...

As a side note she wouldn’t have the dedication to train to be a Pilates teacher, plus ‘Ben doesn’t make her work’ so she will be at home pretending she’s really happy...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
the irony of her saying she knows nothing about photography in one post, then in the next saying it is her biggest passion and hobby and wants to be a family photographer, is literally hilarious. Just because you take 'founsands' of photos of the same thing in your house/flowers in front of doors/your feet in sandals/your hands making a heart or your family with a tripod clicker...doesn't make you a photographer...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
And she loves "styling" too, but the more I see of the other grammers, the more I realise how poor Grabby's attempts are. Everything is half arsed and rushed if you look closely. Plus it's all bandwagon jumping and Pinterest, no original content at all. Anytime she does a Christmas table or similar she'd bring shown up.
I've always though Suffolk Nest was a Grababab wannabe, but she is lapping Grabs at this point.
Surprisingly companies are still sending out the freebies, but she missing out on everything good, I think some companies are getting wiser.

Reactions: 17
Can't wait to see her next frozen food ready meal ad. Maybe if she isn't allowed at Mummas for Xmas she will go to Iceland? (the shop..not the country:)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I agree - I always thought Suffolk Nest was a wanabee. But her house is a million times nicer than Grabby’s cluttered, dusty junk shop. Her garden is lovely and although her content makes me want to vomit it is actually Content - rather than a run down of her daughter‘s nap schedule (*note to Grabby, no one cares).

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It amazes me that these influencers think that anymore is remotely interested in their offspring. So boring.

Reactions: 10
She bought the Uniqlo coat in a medium - Uniqlo sizing is very generous. Very suggestive of a pregnancy announcement

Reactions: 10
the irony of her saying she knows nothing about photography in one post, then in the next saying it is her biggest passion and hobby and wants to be a family photographer, is literally hilarious. Just because you take 'founsands' of photos of the same thing in your house/flowers in front of doors/your feet in sandals/your hands making a heart or your family with a tripod clicker...doesn't make you a photographer...
She absolutely does NOT have the eye for detail to become a photographer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I lolled at this too. She's so deluded she thinks she can be a family photographer purely using her iPhone and not learning anything about photography. It's like she's a small child who is saying what she's wants to be when she grows up without having the cognitive ability to realise what's involved in it!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.