RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could emigrate to Australia... I hear they're calling out for cheap and tasteless dupes of already successful, beachy earth mother instagramers. It's not like Aus don't already have thousands of much better ones already 🙄🙄

Ben is literally nearly too old to emigrate to Australia on his own merit (45 isn't it?), and she contributes absolutes zero to the world.

Her contribution to the coverage of those terrible bush fires was worthy on her last visit though... oh no wait she pretended they weren't happening because it would ruin her snaps.

I can't imagine any country taking her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Here you go...
No actually I didn’t wonder how i’d share myself when I was pregnant with my second or even my third child. What a CROCK OF tit GRABBY YOU twit. So Benpecked is the middle sibling and wouldn’t wish it on anyone?! Studies show middle children actually do really well! And during the Second World War they picked middle children to be fighter pilots as they were so strong

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
They could emigrate to Australia... I hear they're calling out for cheap and tasteless dupes of already successful, beachy earth mother instagramers. It's not like Aus don't already have thousands of much better ones already 🙄🙄

Ben is literally nearly too old to emigrate to Australia on his own merit (45 isn't it?), and she contributes absolutes zero to the world.

Her contribution to the coverage of those terrible bush fires was worthy on her last visit though... oh no wait she pretended they weren't happening because it would ruin her snaps.

I can't imagine any country taking her.
I think he's 38

Reactions: 2
Who would Grabby even put down as a reference if she were going for an actual job?!

Maybe there’s a remote island where shart coloured pumpkins grown in abundance and she could just move there?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if they’d pass a points based immigration system. And they’re too tight to buy their way in anywhere. I bet they’re brexiteers too.

Do both people in a couple have to have suitable jobs? He seems to have carpentry skills?😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I already knew this ridiculous fact from another one of her drivel ridden life stories/overshares/brags blog but reading it again on her stories has made me think, WTF. So who the actual duck decides on their choice of university by the bleeping house prices? Maybe the nightlife, campus life, societies, ranking in the U.K., employability rate, damn even the course content...but the house prices? They are a pair of absolute twats, made for each other!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No actually I didn’t wonder how i’d share myself when I was pregnant with my second or even my third child. What a CROCK OF tit GRABBY YOU twit. So Benpecked is the middle sibling and wouldn’t wish it on anyone?! Studies show middle children actually do really well! And during the Second World War they picked middle children to be fighter pilots as they were so strong
I'm a middle child and it wasn't ever a problem to me!!

I think he's 38
He is and she's 27

Reactions: 1
I already knew this ridiculous fact from another one of her drivel ridden life stories/overshares/brags blog but reading it again on her stories has made me think, WTF. So who the actual duck decides on their choice of university by the bleeping house prices? Maybe the nightlife, campus life, societies, ranking in the U.K., employability rate, damn even the course content...but the house prices? They are a pair of absolute twats, made for each other!
I know right! I'll grudgingly admit, fair play to be able to get on the properly ladder at such a young age. BUT at the expense of actually living life and picking a city and course you like? So bleeping weird! At 18 you're supposed to be a shallow idiot who only cares where the next big club night is (I speak from experience lol)!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly. I'm sure Aus, and wont take you after 45.
not unless you can prove you can be self sufficient. Ie. if you got ill do you have enough savings to pay for private medical care. You have to prove you won't be a burden on society.

Reactions: 2
That really is one of the most boring Q&As....
Can someone ask her what the beef is with her and Phoebs from SYGM please 😂 {the Grabby side of the story...}

• Haha
  • Heart
As if she could cope away from the McStuffin clan, she’s not leaving the M25 bubble.

Reactions: 7
‘Any future baby’

Just hurry up and announce. That’s why she wants the tree up so she can do her identikit pregnancy announcement but with Bentos holding the scan photo 🙄 most likely wearing a Bob & Blossom ‘Sister’ jumper #predictable

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I highly doubt they could emigrate to somewhere like Australia. I know someone who tried; she’s a lawyer and he has a geography degree. Her degree means nothing in oz but her partners does? I would love to know what Ben studied
I seem to remember her saying that he studied maths.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.