RVK Loves #22 Grabbys got 990 problems 'for various reasons' (thats 10x more than you Jay Z)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It might be an influencer thing but I’ve never felt the need to announce on social media when my child has been to the doctors/hospital. Give her some privacy!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Aw bless. It’s too big! For a change 🤦🏼‍♀️ that’s got to be aged 2-3! She’s tight as a ducks arse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hah - the caption “so wish I had this in my size” is what Freya must be thinking, never mind Grabby, as she trips over her age 3 clothes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don’t think she has any idea how fortunate she is. Even though she’s evidently unhappy I think she’s so detached from reality she cannot see how hard other people have it. She’s a female Peter Pan I swear. She’ll never grow up and I think her parents and Ben are enablers, I really do. She has the mental age of 13....for obvious reasons
Exactly this!

I’m still astounded that her PARENTS allowed the situation to continue and develop as it did! 🤯

Reactions: 12
Answering questions now - ‘my husband started renovating houses when he was at uni’ and I was around 8. So probably playing with my barbie house practicing my amazing interior designing skills.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Answering questions now - ‘my husband started renovating houses when he was at uni’ and I was around 8. So probably playing with my barbie house practicing my amazing interior designing skills.
I thought you was taking this piss until I realised she actually was 8! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I see she's completely run out of content now so she's sending herself questions ... because really, i can't believe there are people out there who are genuinely interested in her breast feeding story ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘I can’t see us moving for a very long time if we stay in England’ on her latest fake and sent to herself Q&A. Where would you move Grabby?! Genuinely I would love to know which skills you think you could take with you and contribute to society elsewhere...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
‘I can’t see us moving for a very long time if we stay in England’ on her latest fake and sent to herself Q&A. Where would you move Grabby?! Genuinely I would love to know which skills you think you could take with you and contribute to society elsewhere...
I highly doubt they could emigrate to somewhere like Australia. I know someone who tried; she’s a lawyer and he has a geography degree. Her degree means nothing in oz but her partners does? I would love to know what Ben studied

Reactions: 4
Maybe they could buy their way in to Australia like the Adamos did.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.