RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ad is possibly one one of the most staged, least believable things I’ve ever seen 🤣 purely only set up benpeckked to take the picture then hurriedly packed away.
Wonder if the hamper in the background is the F&M one that travels {more than she does at the moment} throughout the house for various "oh look at my sunday times dreamy interior" shots :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wonder if the hamper in the background is the F&M one that travels {more than she does at the moment} throughout the house for various "oh look at my sunday times dreamy interior" shots :unsure::unsure:
True story. Was walking my dog one day and a man was ferreting about in the boot of his car.

He produced two empty F&M baskets and asked if I would like them as he had no use for them. I said yes please and took them home. I gave one to a friend and sold the other one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I see lady Louise pentland has been commenting on Grabby's AD 🙄 Another who can't really be arsed to parent and need a break to do 'work'

Try flash magic eraser my lo had a spell of scribbling on the walls a whole back, was the only thing that would get it off
Thank you, I'll definitely have to get one 😭 Its the yellow on white, it won't come off

Reactions: 1
Her ad is possibly one one of the most staged, least believable things I’ve ever seen 🤣 purely only set up benpeckked to take the picture then hurriedly packed away.
I refuse to believe she drinks anything other than tepid tap water (probably decanted into a reused posh water bottle)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The thing with a Grabby is she thinks we all forget what she’s posted about before. This is someone who filmed herself cleaning up the kitchen after Bentos had gone to bed, not planning garden date nights with Benpecked 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The state of that front door 🤦🏻‍♀️ why would you choose to post that, it needs a good sand down and repaint 🤦🏻‍♀️

Yikes, the whole door, including the frame looks like if it was slammed too hard it was crumble into dry wood chippings 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The state of that front door 🤦🏻‍♀️ why would you choose to post that, it needs a good sand down and repaint 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yup both the front door and frame needs a bloody good sand down and repaint... surprised it hasn't been painted mustard yellow/ochre 😝😝

I just love how grabby loves posting pictures of the front door with the rustic tubs and #wisteriahysteria, which portrays the imagine that she's living in some quaint dreamy cottage in the countryside. When in fact it's anything but :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Yup both the front door and frame needs a bloody good sand down and repaint... surprised it hasn't been painted mustard yellow/ochre 😝😝

I just love how grabby loves posting pictures of the front door with the rustic tubs and #wisteriahysteria, which portrays the imagine that she's living in some quaint dreamy cottage in the countryside. When in fact it's anything but :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Just googled this. As the crow flies a cool 1 to 1.5km from the M25!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
On another note, bro didn't start his pizza spinning business this weekend as he's been feeling rough - touch of the old 'rona going round 'the barn'?

• Haha
Woah woah WOAH?! She climbed back into bed on Saturday and implied that she couldn’t do those sort of things before she had a baby? Erm what the duck?! Did I miss the part where she got a job?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
On another note, bro didn't start his pizza spinning business this weekend as he's been feeling rough - touch of the old 'rona going round 'the barn'?
Maybe he’s allergic to work like his sister? Has the pizza thing even started up yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe he’s allergic to work like his sister? Has the pizza thing even started up yet?
I thought the same thing. None of them seem to have any grit or determination. They all just seem to collapse at the first issue and run back to hide in Mumma's barn.

• Haha
Reactions: 8