RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she stands just winds me up. I don’t know why, she definitely thinks she’s far superior to everyone!
And the mama thing annoys me anyway doesn’t matter who it is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't cope with how much her whole wellbeing revolves around the weather. Last week...low mood due to cooler weather, this week good mood as the weather is on the up. New york it rained, she threw a strop so benpecked extended the trip. Its the only thing she can't control in her life which speaks volumes.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think it's odd that she's happy to plaster her entire life for thousands to see, Including her baby on a daily basis, breastfeeding and the most intimate pictures just after giving birth......but she will blank Freya's nipples out? That ain't gonna stop the weirdos out there, and for the majority of us non weirdos you're just making an innocent pictures awkward

Reactions: 8
Oh god she’s started to rattle my cage again. After becoming a Mother myself for the first time during lockdown and going a bit quiet on here, I look at her with even more renewed disbelief.

How can anyone go through life with so little resilience that she plummets into low mood the millisecond the temperature dips below 18degrees, she hasn’t got an exotic holiday in the horizon and is having to work her way through her days without her parents/childcare available at her beck and call?!

How can anyone be in the midst of a global pandemic and still be clutching and straws to try and one up everybody else in the lifestyle stakes...seriously girl, no one gives a crap about your photos that you are going to sort through of your pastel-shaded staged picnic on day one of “eased lockdown” and no one is influenced by your weaning meals that have been replicated x183629 times already by anyone with 5month old+ offspring on Instagram. And as for that bleeping rusty tin sandpit 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh god she’s started to rattle my cage again. After becoming a Mother myself for the first time during lockdown and going a bit quiet on here, I look at her with even more renewed disbelief.

How can anyone go through life with so little resilience that she plummets into low mood the millisecond the temperature dips below 18degrees, she hasn’t got an exotic holiday in the horizon and is having to work her way through her days without her parents/childcare available at her beck and call?!

How can anyone be in the midst of a global pandemic and still be clutching and straws to try and one up everybody else in the lifestyle stakes...seriously girl, no one gives a crap about your photos that you are going to sort through of your pastel-shaded staged picnic on day one of “eased lockdown” and no one is influenced by your weaning meals that have been replicated x183629 times already by anyone with 5month old+ offspring on Instagram. And as for that bleeping rusty tin sandpit 😡
Congrats on becoming a mummy! ❤

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else think it's odd that she's happy to plaster her entire life for thousands to see, Including her baby on a daily basis, breastfeeding and the most intimate pictures just after giving birth......but she will blank Freya's nipples out? That ain't gonna stop the weirdos out there, and for the majority of us non weirdos you're just making an innocent pictures awkward
On the paddling pool photo? I assumed she was naked in there.... you’d *think* that having to use an emoji to cover your baby’s genitals would have you questioning if it was something you really needed to post to 10’s of thousands of people

Reactions: 11
Sorry, finding it difficult to write what I mean, but it makes me think I shouldn't be looking at the picture at all, so if you're that worried just don't post it at all?
On the paddling pool photo? I assumed she was naked in there.... you’d *think* that having to use an emoji to cover your baby’s genitals would have you questioning if it was something you really needed to post to 10’s of thousands of people
One from today of her sitting on the changing table. If you're that worried then just dont post the photo surely 🤔

Reactions: 5

Congratulations on your new baby!!

Reactions: 2
and for the majority of us non weirdos you're just making an innocent pictures awkward
I agree. Whenever this is done it makes me feel like I’m somehow doing something wrong by seeing the picture even though they have posted it for everyone to see{!}

Reactions: 6
So she doesn't have time to reply to DMs anymore... why? What else does she have to do when Freya naps! I'm here home schooling a 7 year old, entertaining a toddler and trying to work from home. She has no idea of real life!

So she doesn't have time to reply to DMs anymore... why? What else does she have to do when Freya naps! I'm here home schooling a 7 year old, entertaining a toddler and trying to work from home. She has no idea of real life!
She’s got bored of making the messages and answers up.....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now she's telling other parents to soak it up... Soon everyone else will also be a sopping wet sponge like her, beware

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This way she can drive traffic to her godawful blog and add some affiliate links to generate some £££. DMs don’t pay Grabby’s bills!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just had to get my hubby to go on her account so I could see the front door as I’m blocked 🙈 for someone who takes lots of pictures of other people’s front doors, you’d think she would get some inspiration for her own door

• Haha
Her Mum has bought a balance bike for a 1 year old?! Well there’s an insta prop for another year and a half until baby Bee is big and strong enough to ride it. She can’t even walk!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9