Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clare

VIP Member
**Grabby and Benpecked’s Lockdown schedule 2020**

*Wake up naturally by sunlight streaming through gifted shutters - no alarm clock needed as no commute to run for

*Head off to dreamy cow parsley fields for a run (don’t look left it’s the M25) while other parent sits and plays with baby’s beige toys

* God forbid it’s raining!!!!!! But if it is, no fear! The schedule can adapt to an online Pilates/barre/reformer class from a quiet, undisturbed room again, whilst other parent occupies only child of 10 months old

*post-exercise bowl of pre-prepared slop, sorry, Bircher, overnight chia topped oats with the milk from the breasts of a vestal virgin

*after breakfast potter in garden/allotment/mum’s garden taking pictures of alliums/peonies/tetanus-inducing sandpits and poo brown stripy paddling pools

*Hearty dinner of salad leaf and couscous with {this guy}, spend whole evening fretting about how they will fit breakfast in together in their tight schedule

Hard life, Grabby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

IndominusRex

VIP Member
This mornings post “my deck is like our own private beach!” - well stay the fuck there then instead of driving hours away to infect someone else’s beach!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Skewbedu

VIP Member
What have we learned about a Grabby this week:
She needs a bike helmet.
She doesn't have an ice cream maker.
Her husband must have trotters.
Although there are places that sell cereal milk ice cream in the UK, we must instead mention we are American visiting experts.
Her brother is going to struggle to have his James Middleton like business succeed if his account suddenly self isolates and...
REBEGGAR DOES NOT HAVE AN ICE CREAM MAKER

I've put the last bit in capitals in case you hadn't notice her mention it 5 x. Also so that it will be easier for the gifters to grifters will see it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

IndominusRex

VIP Member
Also that's someone else's beach hut. They may have visited later in the day and not known that someone might have been all over it, potentially spreading their germs. If I saw a picture of a random on my property during a pandemic I would flip my lid.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She is so ugly. Awful, ratty hair. Maybe wouldn't think so if she wasn't such a bitch.

I swear she has fetal alcohol syndrome. Google image it and she fits the facial descriptions.
She doesnt have FAS. Her mother likes a tipple and her daughters an oddball but there is no FAS. Can we put FAS up there with comments on her teeth and stick to what a vapid twat she is? Her mother did not cause brain damage in utero, its just such a horrible thing to say about anyone imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

HashtagRealTalk

Imagine being wired up so tightly as she is that even in a pandemic you have a desperate need to constantly prove your life is x10 better than everyone else’s... because your house is x10 bigger than everyone else’s, your garden and allotment produces gluts x10 bigger than everyone else’s, your “Oh England” heatwave sunny day is x10 sunnier and dreamier than everyone else’s, your fibre-laden breakfast, lunch and dinner is x10 healthier than everyone else’s, your experience of Motherhood and “Solo parenting” (fuck off) is x10 harder than anyone else’s...Honestly, Grabby - chill out hun. Have the last 9 weeks taught you nothing?

• Heart

UsernameLeah

Lolz at her wanting to be reminded of Chipotle from when they were in the US. Personally her 'playing at house' faux Chipotle Burrito Station reminds me of Chipotle too. The one I visited on the Tottenham Court Road in London not two months ago.
Why must she set my cringe-o-meter to def con 20 in every single bastard post.
She travels so she can eat at the same chain restaurants she goes to when she’s home. That girl is the most basic bitch who has ever basicbitched.

• Haha
  • Heart
Her latest grid post has pissed me off, talking about her next holidays. She has acknowledged that she doesn't know when travel will be back on but she's looking for recommendations on cute European locations to visit so she can get plannig booking. I hate to break to you Grabby, but there's a good chance lot of these resorts won't even exist after this. The are so heavily reliant of tourism that many family Euopean resorts will probably go bust!

Not to mention the people who can only afford to go away once every few years (not every 2 months!), are massively preoccupied right now trying to keep food on the table, working on the front line or terrified of losing their job/business, and hoping to god their relatives make it through this awful time. Not worrying about he inconvenience of not being able to have 6 forgeign holidays a year.

She is so dense that she seems to think everyone's life is as simple as 'giant house, unlimited holidays, garden parties, allotment life, free high end products, getting your nails done' and that's it. It's not.
she’s so tone deaf in this crisis. People dying, losing their relatives, risking their lives every day going into work, being afraid of bringing Covid home and infecting their kids/partners and all she’s focused on is picking her next ‘dreamy’ location to take the same identikit pictures at - hands in heart shape, holding bentos up like a prized ham with a ‘dreamy’ background and captioning a pic of benpecked In his pink shorts with ‘this guy’ #oheurope

• Haha
  • Heart

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
Her latest grid post has pissed me off, talking about her next holidays. She has acknowledged that she doesn't know when travel will be back on but she's looking for recommendations on cute European locations to visit so she can get plannig booking. I hate to break to you Grabby, but there's a good chance lot of these resorts won't even exist after this. The are so heavily reliant of tourism that many family Euopean resorts will probably go bust!

Not to mention the people who can only afford to go away once every few years (not every 2 months!), are massively preoccupied right now trying to keep food on the table, working on the front line or terrified of losing their job/business, and hoping to god their relatives make it through this awful time. Not worrying about her inconvenience of not being able to have 6 forgeign holidays a year.

She is so dense that she seems to think everyone's life is as simple as 'giant house, unlimited holidays, garden parties, allotment life, free high end products, getting your nails done' and that's it. It's not. Especially not right now.

I want a holiday as much as the next person, but I'm far too concerned with keeping a roof over my head, keeping my family alive and fed, and hanging on to my job for dear life. But it's lovely to know that you have absolutely none of these concerns Grabby, just which trips your going to spend your husbands money on next.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

Arnie91

Did you guys see Elle from Feathering the Empty nest said she has received lots of opportunities to work with baby products but she won’t be accepting any gifts or promotion work as she already has everything they need which i thought was so lovely! But i would have LOVED to have seen rvk’s face when she read that! Probably thinking how can she not want to GRAB GRAB GRAB!! They are just worlds apart!!

Reactions: 26

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Here’s an idea Grabby, if you ACTUALLY want to help the NHS try staying at home and not traipsing to your parents for a photo shoot to try and flog us a £120 picnic blanket 🙄 Your insta says “I clap for the NHS” but your actions say 🖕🏼 to them!

FEEB6F16-ECC9-4331-A853-CB82424F5F07.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Duchesspink

VIP Member
I was surprised by the "dont get used to treats like this kiddo" remark.
What were the treats? I didn't notice anything treat worthy for freya.
She has shit coloured pantaloons (that haven't been nice nor fashionable since the early 70s) a shit coloured paddling pool and a 1970s umbrella over it and if that's not bad enough, she sleeps in a cell at night akin to a room in a borstal.
If any of that was considered a treat then I would hate to see a punishment

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Libertine

VIP Member
She created a flatlay of herself on the bed breastfeeding, and that probably says everything you need to know about her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24