RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another bizarre, out of no where jarring ad from grabs.
- never mentioned it before ever
- 'make date nights extra special' posted on a Sunday morning 🤔
- why not mix it in with your stories about actual date night that you post all the time?
- why not make it more believAble by linking it to the fact that you and Ben dont drink? I'm sorry but champagne makes my date night extra special, not some bloody juice!!!!
No thought went into that whatsoever

Another bizarre, out of no where jarring ad from grabs.
- never mentioned it before ever
- 'make date nights extra special' posted on a Sunday morning 🤔
- why not mix it in with your stories about actual date night that you post all the time?
- why not make it more believAble by linking it to the fact that you and Ben dont drink? I'm sorry but champagne makes my date night extra special, not some bloody juice!!!!
No thought went into that whatsoever
Oh I didn't see the grid post. Marginally better....but check out the fake tan feet 😬

Reactions: 8
An ombre drink? What, you mean one where the juice hasn't been mixed in and is just a blob at the bottom? Delicious!

• Haha
Wtf is that crappy ad about{?} scraping the barrel Grabby.

Also poisonous foxglove won’t be there next year when Bentos is outside on her own? Who lets their baby play outside on their own??

• Haha
So Freya will be playing out alone next year then... Wow.
Ok, so Bentos won't need a fire guard for the massive log burner stuck in the middle of the room because they will just teach her not to touch it, but a foxglove is going to be the thing that's most dangerous - although not sure why she would be in the garden alone running rampant through the flower beds?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ok, so Bentos won't need a fire guard for the massive log burner stuck in the middle of the room because they will just teach her not to touch it, but a foxglove is going to be the thing that's most dangerous - although not sure why she would be in the garden alone running rampant through the flower beds?
Running rampant, unsupervised and gobbling up the rose bushes! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My daughter is 3 and not allowed outside the back garden unsupervised.. Does she think she has to parent for just the first year? Wow

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her ad is possibly one one of the most staged, least believable things I’ve ever seen 🤣 purely only set up benpeckked to take the picture then hurriedly packed away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That picture just perfectly highlights all the freebies grabby gets :oops: makes you wonder how many tags the other rooms would get.

Nice she's starting to refer Freya as 'the baby'. Has the reality of bringing a child into the world {and all the associated stuff that goes along with that} and having someone depend finally kicked in!!! Is mummahood still dreamy? Bet it must be driving her bloody nuts that Freya is very mobile, touching and grabbing for things. Oh I cannot wait when the time comes to wax crayons vs the walls 😁😁😁😁 and it's not just walls they like crayoning on.

I really cannot imagine her doing a girls zoom date. The chat must be so scintillating.

Currently going through this. Crayon everywhere 😭😭😭😭 Used that much Cif this morning trying to get it off.
Can't wait for it to happen to Grabby. Home&Gardens magazine won't be liking it! 😈

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Currently going through this. Crayon everywhere 😭😭😭😭 Used that much Cif this morning trying to get it off.
Can't wait for it to happen to Grabby. Home&Gardens magazine won't be liking it! 😈
Try flash magic eraser my lo had a spell of scribbling on the walls a whole back, was the only thing that would get it off

That ad is so cringy! Just like she did an ad ages ago for the Cox and Cox fire pit but you never actually see her use it. In her post the other day she says she sits out but it's chilly. So sad

Reactions: 2