RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Instead of Freya’s room, she calls it ‘the nursery’. She’s not living in Downton Abbey.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Probably not the case, but a maybe... It could be a cloth nappy. They are bulky af.

The whole outfit is tragic. Poor little girl.
If she was saintly enough to be using cloth nappies 1) they'd have been gifted and 2) like her perfect breastfeeding and weaning shed have rammed it down our throats on the daily like the smug twit she is! Theres no way she uses cloth nappies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Grabby is going to run out of space on the squares to fit all the gifted nursery tags soon 🤣🤣
Just shows you how grabby she is, I would actually be quite embarrassed. Also i saw Soso UK repost her picture and said “thanks for the tag RVK” erm pretty sure she has to tag you as it was gifted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The socks, the nappy, the refried beans and packet ham, this thread has cracked me up today 🤣{I’m soaking it allllll in?}

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she was saintly enough to be using cloth nappies 1) they'd have been gifted and 2) like her perfect breastfeeding and weaning shed have rammed it down our throats on the daily like the smug twit she is! Theres no way she uses cloth nappies.

LOL. you're right. I also forgot that she actively hates s the environment. Global warming is fake news don't you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Probably not the case, but a maybe... It could be a cloth nappy. They are bulky af.

The whole outfit is tragic. Poor little girl.
You can just see some Aldi nappies in the shot down the side of the drawers.

*aldi nappies?! Gasp!*

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Grabby is going to run out of space on the squares to fit all the gifted nursery tags soon 🤣🤣
That picture just perfectly highlights all the freebies grabby gets :oops: makes you wonder how many tags the other rooms would get.

rvk_loves

💫 oh that sunlight. When the baby is in bed this is where I come out to even if it’s a bit chilly, I love these light evenings in the garden. And Friday night = a girls zoom date. But I’m thankful tonight’s is a catch up, I’m definitely not doing anymore quizzes during lockdown now thanks 🤪 #allquizzedout #rvkgardenlove #englishgarden
Nice she's starting to refer Freya as 'the baby'. Has the reality of bringing a child into the world {and all the associated stuff that goes along with that} and having someone depend finally kicked in!!! Is mummahood still dreamy? Bet it must be driving her bloody nuts that Freya is very mobile, touching and grabbing for things. Oh I cannot wait when the time comes to wax crayons vs the walls 😁😁😁😁 and it's not just walls they like crayoning on.

I really cannot imagine her doing a girls zoom date. The chat must be so scintillating.

Chopsy is like an explosion in a paint factory today.
Nappy full to the brim, grey convent school socks, electric blue knickers and that bloody awful top.

I'd love to dress that little girl just for a day.
Is all of her clothing in the wash and She only has mismatches to choose from?

I'm going to start a go fund me for clothes for chopsy and a few new t shirts for this guy.

What even are those socks? Are they age 11-12?
Bloody hell be careful if you start a go fund me ... grabby will take you up on it!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Erm...I don't understand why she couldn't possibly finish the burger? What a bloody waste

You can just see some Aldi nappies in the shot down the side of the drawers.

*aldi nappies?! Gasp!*
Ran out of all the #gifted pampers ones.

That picture just perfectly highlights all the freebies grabby gets :oops: makes you wonder how many tags the other rooms would get.

Nice she's starting to refer Freya as 'the baby'. Has the reality of bringing a child into the world {and all the associated stuff that goes along with that} and having someone depend finally kicked in!!! Is mummahood still dreamy? Bet it must be driving her bloody nuts that Freya is very mobile, touching and grabbing for things. Oh I cannot wait when the time comes to wax crayons vs the walls 😁😁😁😁 and it's not just walls they like crayoning on.

I really cannot imagine her doing a girls zoom date. The chat must be so scintillating.
Shame on her nail tech if she’s started working again
We all know she doesn’t live by the lockdown rules, her life would be a lot more dreary than dreamy if she did

Reactions: 6
She sooooooooo wants to be Courtney’s friend .....
View attachment 130657
Chopsy is like an explosion in a paint factory today.
Nappy full to the brim, grey convent school socks, electric blue knickers and that bloody awful top.

I'd love to dress that little girl just for a day.
Is all of her clothing in the wash and She only has mismatches to choose from?

I'm going to start a go fund me for clothes for chopsy and a few new t shirts for this guy.

What even are those socks? Are they age 11-12?
She dresses her kid terrible 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Don’t forget...Benpecked “that guy” needs new shorts as well.
Yes ✅✅✅✅ throw the pink ones in the bin fgs 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Yeah she’s had new nails
Mine were hanging off like her tipex
pink nails
I can confirm-
Mine are no more 😂

Reactions: 3