RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ok guys she’s got the ‘joie de virve’ for her allotment rose (she doesn’t even need an allotment as she has a bloody massive garden). Usually I wouldn’t look twice at a typo but as it’s her and she’s featured in the Sunday Times and thinks she’s a writer I cannot not highlight it! I am frequently horrified by her writing.

*joie de vivre Grabby, you’re welcome! 🇫🇷 👩🏻‍🏫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think it’s the name of the rose rather than some kind of random french proclamation, albeit still spelt wrong.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s the name of the rose rather than some kind of random french proclamation, albeit still spelt wrong.
Thank you! Shows I do not have an allotment and am more rosé 🍷 than rose !🌹

I would’ve been surprised if she was randomly quoting ‘joie de vivre’ and the enjoyment of life given that she does the same thing day in, day out and whinges when there’s a cloud in the sky!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
just because you study law doesn’t mean you got a good grade 😂
She obviously didn't learn how to read as she has admitted to going for socially distanced picnics with someone else and mentions that Freya went too. THAT ISNT ALLOWED!!!! It is one person from one household so you can't take your child with you!

Reactions: 5
Thanks I've started the thread...just trying to work out how to link here..

@admin can you close this thread?

Also just realised the new thread should be #14 not #15! If admin could edit it also that would be great.

Never set up a new thread before do any errors or omissions are unintentional !

Last edited:
Reactions: 2