RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of cooooourse she has, she’ll have been begging for birthday gifts while she was still arse up in a nappy. She’s a proper grifter our Grabby
It’s not the done thing for an ‘English’ person to be so beggy. Or maybe it’s a generational thing. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got a blog post on first birthday ideas...
She makes me cringe! How obvious is the reason for the blog post? GIVE GRABBY ALLLLLLLLL THE FREEBIES! The one time I thought she’d put her tippex fingers in her pocket would be the first birthday of Bentos!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She makes me cringe! How obvious is the reason for the blog post? GIVE GRABBY ALLLLLLLLL THE FREEBIES! The one time I thought she’d put her tippex fingers in her pocket would be the first birthday of Bentos!
She says they’ve bought Bentos an Ikea kitchen which they are going to hack. Presumably it will be painted with #kindlygifted valspar paint {matched to F&B of course?}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's begging for a Triclimb cos she's put off by the Price of it. Beg beg beg.
But also questioning if it'll fit in with her garden aesthetic???

• Wow
  • Sick
That blog post is awful.
What is the point of it other than to beg?
Nauseating behaviour.... AGAIN.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I hate, hate, HATE when people do a post like that with Little/no pictures. All “we have this one“, “something like this“... yeah I get you’re allll over the aff links but it makes for SUCH a boring read.

Also, as if she had asked for the colourful rainbow 🙄

Reactions: 3
She's begging for a Triclimb cos she's put off by the Price of it. Beg beg beg.
But also questioning if it'll fit in with her garden aesthetic???
If she’d done ANY research other than kidly and the like, she’d know there are lots and lots of cheaper alternatives out there for a pikler (not that it’s an issue for her and Benpecked, earning 10 times more than anyone else) 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
As well as who’s, mama’s too. Mama’s what? crappy icky writing.

Reactions: 6
Haha I literally just screen-shot the same awful paragraph. Really REALLY embracing the ‘Done over perfect’ there Grabblestiltskin.....

• Haha
Reactions: 2
oh my goodness she’s soooo stupid. I have done a lot of copy writing for my career so this particularly irks me as she has the audacity to portray herself as a writer/journalist of sorts.
why doesn’t she check her copy before posting it ? She’s cheap, slapdash and would have been fired within weeks if she’d ever dared step foot in an actual media office environment.

Reactions: 8
oh my goodness she’s soooo stupid. I have done a lot of copy writing for my career so this particularly irks me as she has the audacity to portray herself as a writer/journalist of sorts.
why doesn’t she check her copy before posting it ? She’s cheap, slapdash and would have been fired within weeks if she’d ever dared step foot in an actual media office environment.
This is so true. Cheap and slapdash is such an accurate description of her in every way.

Calling herself a journalist or writer is one hell of a leap from what she actually does. It's like having a bad attempt at your own gel nails and calling yourself a cosmetic surgeon.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What does the front of her house look like? I saw someone here mention she actually lives in a semi detached house and not detached that she gives the impression of.
Do we know what the house actually looks like at the front?

Reactions: 3
What does the front of her house look like? I saw someone here mention she actually lives in a semi detached house and not detached that she gives the impression of.
Do we know what the house actually looks like at the front?
Yep it's a semi, in the door pic, on the left you can see the huge wall that divides the two driveways