RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if I should send her a pic of my 2 grimms rainbows? The ones on amazon at £70odd are usually fake and not from grimms at all.

Independent toy stores really struggle to keep the grimms rainbows in stock because they are so popular and because they are hand cut from one piece of wood which limits the number that can be made in a week/month

Reactions: 2
I don’t care how versatile is it, Anyone that would spend that much money on a rainbow toy needs to give their head a wobble.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her Mum has bought a balance bike for a 1 year old?! Well there’s an insta prop for another year and a half until baby Bee is big and strong enough to ride it. She can’t even walk!!!!!!
Not just any balance bike... a gramable libertys one with a wicket basket in the front 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure her mum tried to win her a Liberty balance bike on Instagram. But apparently her mother in law just ‘found’ this one... ie: was sent the exact specifications from Grabby.
Also, Freya isn’t turning one in a few weeks - it’s not for another month!

I don’t care how versatile is it, Anyone that would spend that much money on a rainbow toy needs to give their head a wobble.
ALL she cares about is whether it looks good on her grid. What a sad existence.
Not just any balance bike... a gramable libertys one with a wicket basket in the front 🙈
I know someone who has that exact bike for her daughter and she said she was closer to 3 before she could properly use it as it’s so heavy. It’s nearly double the weight of some balance bikes but even the most prodigious toddler wouldn’t be using one until they’re closer to 2! What a waste of money.

but... the ‘gram 🤷🏽‍♀️ What’s the betting it will be the summers version of the ice skates dumped in the hall?

Reactions: 8
I find it really cringe that The Suffolk Nest always posts a comment on rvks photos and Grabby might like it but doesn’t really engage with her. I could think of 1000 other people I’d try and copy before Grabby from Instagram...

Reactions: 5
I find it really cringe that The Suffolk Nest always posts a comment on rvks photos and Grabby might like it but doesn’t really engage with her. I could think of 1000 other people I’d try and copy before Grabby from Instagram...
I’ve noticed this too, accounts are also identical at times all very blah with trips to the allotment to get their hauls and gluts 🙄

Her Mum has bought a balance bike for a 1 year old?! Well there’s an insta prop for another year and a half until baby Bee is big and strong enough to ride it. She can’t even walk!!!!!!
The irony of her hashtag #letthembelittle

This child’s future is mapped out already

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Freya’s birthday is 7 weeks away so operation allllllllllll the gifted freebies is well under way. No pandemic is going to make her reflect and stop her wanting armfuls of free stuff.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Ok, so Freya will be one at the start of July and although I really don't ever want to wish the time away, I'm SO excited for her birthday. It's been something lovely to think about and focus on during this pretty bleak time, and although we have no idea whether we'll be allowed to celebrate with anyone other than the three of us, I still want to celebrate it and get her a cake/some balloons and decorations because she'll only be one once. That first birthday feels incredibly special, not least because you've kept a baby alive for a whole year! But also because they've changed SO much from being a tiny dependent sleepy newborn to this incredible tiny person! That being said, we all know that babies/one year olds really don’t need anything. Don’t fall down the trap of thinking you must get something big because it's really all for us and not them at this age. I want any presents that Freya does get, from us, or kind friends/willing grandparents to be something that she'll get lots of use out of over the years to come rather than something that will be expensive and short lived.

Some ideas which we've asked for; {a couple of these are affiliate links but with the exception of the pram/dolls house which were from previous partnerships, it's all stuff I've organically thought of or are buying ourselves FYI}
What utter bollox, they'll be celebrating whether the 'lockdown' rules apply or not. She's been seeing her family, I'm guessing on a daily basis since day bloody one as the rules didn't/don't apply to them {only the peasants!} Grabby would've planned out Freya 1st birthday before she was even born and no global pandemic is gonna stop her from unleashing the dreamy instagramable flat lays and pretentious gifted gifts pictures.

Is it just me but do you think that grabby isn't enjoying motherhood as much as she makes out. Some of her wording on postings she's done, doesn't ring true to the image she's trying to portray. I think she finds it frustrating having to put freya first and that she's relient on her which means gabby can't do the things she wants to do etc. We know from previous postings that she was very anti children, yet from out of nowhere... having a baby was on the cards :unsure: Companies seem to throw literally EVERYTHING at mumma influencers be it via #gifts/ads, being a influencer mumma is much more lucrative than an interior {gifted}, travel {the most boring holidays ever} & lifestyle {:LOL:} blogger.

So, grabby has posted that babies/1 yr olds don't need anything and that don't fall into the trap of thinking you must get something big and expensive {well in her case, she's too tight to buy stuff and 95% of the items are gifted} because it's for yourself and not them at this age. Thing is grabby, children are rather fickle and what you think they'll adore and get lots of use out of, will be the complete opposite. I can imagine her sifting through all of Freyas birthday gifts and separating into piles of like or hate {which will have the most stuff in lol}. This is grabbys 'not falling into the trap of thinking you must get something big and expensive because it's for yourself {aka grammable} and not them at this age' list suggestion for a 1 year old:

- A big Grimm’s wooden rainbow (over £70)
- A teepee (£89.95)
- A Zoo pass *erm why would a baby need a zoo pass when under 2's get in for free!?!
- Play Kitchen *allegedly they've bought this with their own money :LOL:
- Bike seat *already own
- The bland wooden Olli Ell dolls house *already own this, was #gifted and/or #ad
- A paddling pool? *already own this {possibly #gifted and/or #ad}
- Toy Pram stroller (£103.95 :oops:) *already own this, was #gifted and/or #ad
- Books
- Other special books
- Schliech animals *I'm surprised at this, as it isn't grey or mustard and it's plastic not wood :eek:
- Something for outside like a swing/slide? *like she'd have something like that sat in her aesthetically pleasing garden :LOL::LOL:
- Climbing thing aka tri climbs *starts from £200

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
What utter bollox, they'll be celebrating whether the 'lockdown' rules apply or not. She's been seeing her family, I'm guessing on a daily basis since day bloody one as the rules didn't/don't apply to them {only the peasants!} Grabby would've planned out Freya 1st birthday before she was even born and no global pandemic is gonna stop her from unleashing the dreamy instagramable flat lays and pretentious gifted gifts pictures.

Is it just me but do you think that grabby isn't enjoying motherhood as much as she makes out. Some of her wording on postings she's done, doesn't ring true to the image she's trying to portray. I think she finds it frustrating having to put freya first and that she's relient on her which means gabby can't do the things she wants to do etc. We know from previous postings that she was very anti children, yet from out of nowhere... having a baby was on the cards :unsure: Companies seem to throw literally EVERYTHING at mumma influencers be it via #gifts/ads, being a influencer mumma is much more lucrative than an interior {gifted}, travel {the most boring holidays ever} & lifestyle {:LOL:} blogger.

So, grabby has posted that babies/1 yr olds don't need anything and that don't fall into the trap of thinking you must get something big and expensive {well in her case, she's too tight to buy stuff and 95% of the items are gifted} because it's for yourself and not them at this age. Thing is grabby, children are rather fickle and what you think they'll adore and get lots of use out of, will be the complete opposite. I can imagine her sifting through all of Freyas birthday gifts and separating into piles of like or hate {which will have the most stuff in lol}. This is grabbys 'not falling into the trap of thinking you must get something big and expensive because it's for yourself {aka grammable} and not them at this age' list suggestion for a 1 year old:

- A teepee (£89.95)
- A Zoo pass *erm why would a baby need a zoo pass when under 2's get in for free!?!
- Bike seat *already own
- The bland wooden Olli Ell dolls house *already own this, was #gifted and/or #ad
- Books
- Other special books
- Schliech animals *I'm surprised at this, as it isn't grey or mustard and it's plastic not wood :eek:
- Something for outside like a swing/slide? *like she'd have something like that sat in her aesthetically pleasing garden :LOL::LOL:
You definitely win at Tattle today 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

- A teepee (£89.95)
- Bike seat *already own
- Books
- Other special books
The plastic animals were just to get the amazon aff link

• Angry
The grimms rainbows are fantastic and are fun for the whole family to play with. They are worth every penny. I have several and I don't need to give my head a wobble.
They arent £70 when you buy them from small stores I paid around £50 each for mine. You can get them from £18 for a small one, £25 for medium and the large is around £50-60

Shes definitely putting in her blag list. No one will gift her a rainbow as they usually have waiting lists of people to buy them. Shes a tight witch

Reactions: 4

- A teepee (£89.95)
- Bike seat *already own
- Books
- Other special books
Yes agree!! I hate the way she refers to freya as she or her all the time. She has a name !

Reactions: 3
Well I don’t think they are worth it. At all! It seems an overpriced show off piece of wood

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Well I don’t think they are worth it. At all! It seems an overpriced show off piece of wood
An also with unemployment rates now soaring how on earth can regular families afford it when their husbands aren't earning 10x more than everyone else?
Equally good cheaper wooden toys 😊

- A teepee (£89.95)
- Bike seat *already own
- Books
- Other special books
I remember taking our children (at the time 1 and newborn) to the zoo a couple years ago.
We've never gone again as it broke my heart to especially see the Orangutan (is that how you spell it? 😂) and she looked so fed up. My heart broke for her. She was alone behind a class casing that you could go up to. I'm kinda sad Grabby is actually promoting it :(
I do remember paying for both our kids though

• Heart
Reactions: 3
An also with unemployment rates now soaring how on earth can regular families afford it when their husbands aren't earning 10x more than everyone else?
Equally good cheaper wooden toys 😊

I remember taking our children (at the time 1 and newborn) to the zoo a couple years ago.
We've never gone again as it broke my heart to especially see the Orangutan (is that how you spell it? 😂) and she looked so fed up. My heart broke for her. She was alone behind a class casing that you could go up to. I'm kinda sad Grabby is actually promoting it :(
I do remember paying for both our kids though
Oh I’m all for wooden toys! I love them. And any we outgrow we pass on to friends. But I can’t stand when people waste money just to keep up with the Jones.