RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s lost the plot today, has allllll the dreamy beachy #vitaminsea gone to her head. Who in their right mind uses a hair band to tie up shorts and then posts it online?! Just don’t wear them or better still, order some new ones, you know, from the INTERNET. Or has she suddenly turned Amish??!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she’s lost the plot today, has allllll the dreamy beachy #vitaminsea gone to her head. Who in their right mind uses a hair band to tie up shorts and then posts it online?! Just don’t wear them or better still, order some new ones, you know, from the INTERNET. Or has she suddenly turned Amish??!
Honestly I think part of it is a {humble brag} to show us all how she’s bounced back since having Frey Bentos, look at all the weight I’ve lost

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly I think part of it is a {humble brag} to show us all how she’s bounced back since having Frey Bentos, look at all the weight I’ve lost
That and also to make out she's all holier than thou by not ordering anything nonessential online so she doesn't risk the lives of alllll the 'workers' as she calls them, so she's trying to show how practical can she be. Probably while there's a tit load of delivered gifts in the background that she didn't mind people risking their lives to deliver.

Reactions: 11
She’s taking the piss now. It’ll have taken her near on two hours to get to Mersea from where she lives. It would take me half an hour but I haven’t gone because I don’t live there.

• Heart
Im confused by her timeline. In her stories yesterday she posted pics of the allotment and being in the garden eating yogurt bark :sick: But she was at the beach.

Reactions: 2
Yeah - that’s weird? And no other stories from yesterday? She’s an odd one!
I think that’s because she knew people would have opinions about her travelling that far to go to the beach. There are beautiful areas nearby where she lives, I’m sure we all think differently about this but I don’t understand why she had to travel that far for a day out.

Reactions: 5
I'd love to know her shoe size cause they look like flippers in that photo.. or is it how the photo is taken?

Reactions: 1
Grabby and Benpecked are all sorted with their beach hats. Where’s Baby Bees?

I live really near Mersea and went over on Monday for first time since lockdown now that we're able to travel to walk. Furious that she travelled all that way. I really want to travel further but I'm not because I'm not irresponsible. (Not going anywhere that would necessitate using public loo)

Of course Grabby would be racing off for some vitamin sea {🤮} the minute any restriction was slightly lifted. This is a woman who for whom a pointless Easter photoshoot was more important than lockdown.

Note to Grabby - it’s not actually a hard one. It isn’t a huge sacrifice not having your day at the beach. Trying to justify her actions by saying everyone wants a piece of beauty spots. But people LIVE there. They shouldn’t have to stop walking along their beach or around about where they live because hundreds of out of towners have all pitched up for a day out.

Saint Grabby not sharing the location to keep others away. So its ok for her to go to the beach but it would be wrong if others did 🙄 She didn’t mind plastering photos all over her gram though knowing it might encourage people to go to a beach or make them feel sad because they couldn’t (if they were shielding or vulnerable). But Grabby cares about no one except herself.

D913543A-7C16-4171-8472-7B4349FD8852.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Of course Grabby would be racing off for some vitamin sea {🤮} the minute any restriction was slightly lifted. This is a woman who for whom a pointless Easter photoshoot was more important than lockdown.

Note to Grabby - it’s not actually a hard one. It isn’t a huge sacrifice not having your day at the beach. Trying to justify her actions by saying everyone wants a piece of beauty spots. But people LIVE there. They shouldn’t have to stop walking along their beach or around about where they live because hundreds of out of towners have all pitched up for a day out.

Saint Grabby not sharing the location to keep others away. So its ok for her to go to the beach but it would be wrong if others did 🙄 She didn’t mind plastering photos all over her gram though knowing it might encourage people to go to a beach or make them feel sad because they couldn’t (if they were shielding or vulnerable). But Grabby cares about no one except herself.

View attachment 134839
Grabby - you’re an influencer. Just because you didn’t share the location doesn’t make it okay that you’ve travelled 2 hours to the beach for a photoshoot. You will ‘influence’ others to do the same which means local people cannot use their outdoor space for fear of picking up the virus from all the extra people visiting for ‘vitamin sea’

Selfish beyond belief and I cannot believe she has tried to justify her decision. No brain cells if she believes simply not stating what beach she was at will stop people from visiting a beach 🙄

Reactions: 12
The sense of entitlement to go to the beach but not reveal the location so that the plebs don't go! And the fact Benspecked can look out the window and decide not to work just like that as it's nice weather.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Also that particular bit of beach (there's about 100 yards with the super fancy beach huts in front of a holiday park - the rest of the huts are the normal style) was RAMMED. We drove past, thought better of it, and drove to a quieter spot (that we knew because we're local and going off more than an instagram location tag). :mad:

• Angry