RVK Loves #13 she’s not fake, she’s faux, can’t stick to lockdown though.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I’m all for wooden toys! I love them. And any we outgrow we pass on to friends. But I can’t stand when people waste money just to keep up with the Jones.
No it's absolutely ridiculous. Especially just for one toy. More money than sense there I'm afraid especially during the pandemic. But I guess aside from the Ikea kitchen, Grabby's total amount for those two toys is around the £140 mark as she has everything else #gifted 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 4
No it's absolutely ridiculous. Especially just for one toy. More money than sense there I'm afraid especially during the pandemic. But I guess aside from the Ikea kitchen, Grabby's total amount for those two toys is around the £140 mark as she has everything else #gifted 🙄
Let’s not forget that her pram, car seat, clothes and lord knows what else was gifted. She’ll have lots of spare cash for an overpriced rainbow because everything else was an Ad/gifted/kindly gifted/affiliate linked etc etc 🙄

Reactions: 8
What utter bollox, they'll be celebrating whether the 'lockdown' rules apply or not. She's been seeing her family, I'm guessing on a daily basis since day bloody one as the rules didn't/don't apply to them {only the peasants!} Grabby would've planned out Freya 1st birthday before she was even born and no global pandemic is gonna stop her from unleashing the dreamy instagramable flat lays and pretentious gifted gifts pictures.

Is it just me but do you think that grabby isn't enjoying motherhood as much as she makes out. Some of her wording on postings she's done, doesn't ring true to the image she's trying to portray. I think she finds it frustrating having to put freya first and that she's relient on her which means gabby can't do the things she wants to do etc. We know from previous postings that she was very anti children, yet from out of nowhere... having a baby was on the cards :unsure: Companies seem to throw literally EVERYTHING at mumma influencers be it via #gifts/ads, being a influencer mumma is much more lucrative than an interior {gifted}, travel {the most boring holidays ever} & lifestyle {:LOL:} blogger.

So, grabby has posted that babies/1 yr olds don't need anything and that don't fall into the trap of thinking you must get something big and expensive {well in her case, she's too tight to buy stuff and 95% of the items are gifted} because it's for yourself and not them at this age. Thing is grabby, children are rather fickle and what you think they'll adore and get lots of use out of, will be the complete opposite. I can imagine her sifting through all of Freyas birthday gifts and separating into piles of like or hate {which will have the most stuff in lol}. This is grabbys 'not falling into the trap of thinking you must get something big and expensive because it's for yourself {aka grammable} and not them at this age' list suggestion for a 1 year old:

- A big Grimm’s wooden rainbow (over £70)
- A teepee (£89.95)
- A Zoo pass *erm why would a baby need a zoo pass when under 2's get in for free!?!
- Play Kitchen *allegedly they've bought this with their own money :LOL:
- Bike seat *already own
- The bland wooden Olli Ell dolls house *already own this, was #gifted and/or #ad
- A paddling pool? *already own this {possibly #gifted and/or #ad}
- Toy Pram stroller (£103.95 :oops:) *already own this, was #gifted and/or #ad
- Books
- Other special books
- Schliech animals *I'm surprised at this, as it isn't grey or mustard and it's plastic not wood :eek:
- Something for outside like a swing/slide? *like she'd have something like that sat in her aesthetically pleasing garden :LOL::LOL:
- Climbing thing aka tri climbs *starts from £200
Those schliech animals are only because her hero Courtney Adamo collects them for her children.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Those schliech animals are only because her hero Courtney Adamo collects them for her children.
I saw Its Lucy buy a couple for her son and then she made a video finding some that really looked exactly the same in Poundland.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Grabby telling us tonight what fun activities she’s been up to each evening...cleaning, cooking, doing a food shop.
I thought she’d been having those regular bullshit date nights in the garden with Benpecked drinking #kindlygifted squash and planning what else you can so desperately beg for before Bentos birthday??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone upthread mentioned about how Freya’s birthday has probably been planned for ages - didn’t Grabby pick up balloons or something on the refried beans and baking trays NYC trip in NOVEMBER?!

• Haha
Peeps I’ve had Prosecco. Has Grabetha put the feelers out for freebies? I can’t keep up. Hit me up 🤙🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Have you seen her maternity pyjamas shorts story??? "make do and mend" ermmmmmm have you heard of the internet love?? "lockdown no shopping life" what the F???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you seen her maternity pyjamas shorts story??? "make do and mend" ermmmmmm have you heard of the internet love?? "lockdown no shopping life" what the F???
Or don’t wear any? Grabecca you live with ’this guy’ - live a little and ditch the PJ shorts!

This is the woman who posted a picture of herself in a giant nappy. Surely PJ shorts aren’t necessary 🤣

• Haha
One day she's posting all the things she has bought for Freya from Sainsbury's and online. Next thing she can't even get herself some sodding pyjama shorts? I mean, there have been 8 months between having Freya and lockdown when she wasn't pregnant and she's just realized now they don't fit? Talk about DESPERATE for content.

The pyjama shorts story is the most contradictory thing ever. No shopping in lockdown?! Hun you got parcels turning up left right and centre.

So she doesn’t own a single pair of non maternity pj shorts but can’t do without tonight so simple must mend them! What a load of tosh! Beg for new pjs

Reactions: 8
So she doesn’t own a single pair of non maternity pj shorts but can’t do without tonight so simple must mend them! What a load of tosh! Beg for new pjs
Obvious beg for new pyjamas.Did she not have pyjama shorts before she was pregnant? What are maternity pyjama shorts anyway? Why do you need different pyjama shorts for being pregnant?

Also ‘this guy’ has worn the same pink shorts for the past 10 years... if anyone should be getting some new shorts, it’s Benpecked!

Not the one she posted about months ago saying how adorable it was or something?
No - the very different Liberty Bike which her mother in law found in the sale...

Strange as she has ‘worked’ with Liberty before... we alllll remember the trip to London?

Last edited:
  • Haha