RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be sulking so much today. Has probably had her insta worthy Mothers Day planned for at least a year now... all those Pinterest boards going to waste...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Mumma is gushing about how Grabby took to motherhood well..
Clearly oblivious to her moaning she actually has to parent her sometimes.

Reactions: 9
They all are morons. She's hardly got the same issues as most working mum's. No child care issues, gets loads of stuff for free, mum up the road and a husband who puts up with her whining. I have friends at work who are in a right state as they will have to go unpaid if they can't organise something with the school. She's on another planet. She's wouldn't know what a real job is. Blagging free tit isn't work. Muppet.

Reactions: 19
I can confirm, still the same, more anxiety {{unless it’s a #gifted trip, then she’s fine}}

Do you think this virus will sort out some people’s priorities? Almost like the universe is resetting itself from all the greed
Frankly I’m surprised we even made it to 2020 before this worldwide incident finally occurred.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mumma is gushing about how Grabby took to motherhood well..
Clearly oblivious to her moaning she actually has to parent her sometimes.
Oh do share! I don’t follow mumma but I’m surprised no gushy “best mother’s day ever” post from Grabby today

Reactions: 3
Oh do share! I don’t follow mumma but I’m surprised no gushy “best mother’s day ever” post from Grabby today
Shes turned her phone off alkedgedly.

That means the spoilt brat has insisted on being taken away and doesnt want to get hate about spreading the virus and putting her family at risk. Theres no way she has not spent 'her first mothers day' (as others have said above) reproducing pinterest images and generally being spoilt. Shes probably off somewhere releasing doves and heart shaped balloons in her own honor

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She absolutely will not have ‘put her phone away’ ... she will be publishing a Mother’s Day blog with dozens of staged pics.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes turned her phone off alkedgedly.

That means the spoilt brat has insisted on being taken away and doesnt want to get hate about spreading the virus and putting her family at risk. Theres no way she has not spent 'her first mothers day' (as others have said above) reproducing pinterest images and generally being spoilt. Shes probably off somewhere releasing doves and heart shaped balloons in her own honor
Releasing doves 😂 love it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Spending time with those she loves, I don’t believe for one minute she is social distancing from mumma ??

Reactions: 4
I don't understand how she is struggling or worrying about finding things to fill the time? She spends most of her time at home baking and fannying around with flowers....what's different?

Reactions: 15
“It only makes you panic if you question the weeks/months ahead”

Sorry Rebecca, but some of us have no choice but to question it. My husband’s business will be hanging in the balance sooner rather than later and I know we aren’t the only people in that boat with all of the uncertainty around jobs so we HAVE to question what is ahead.

For most of us getting “the” insta shot of a baby in a sand-filled bath tub isn’t our biggest worry right now. She really has no bleeping clue.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
She's making my blood absolute boil. Stupid little idiot she is. WTF had she got to worry about - huge house, massive garden, growing her own veg, no real job loss to worry about. Boo hoo, you have to look after your own child rather than have mumma's help, boo hoo you can't book yet another holiday, boo hoo you've lost a few #ad. God I dislike her today.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Oh COURSE she thought she was the only one affected by this worldwide crisis!!!
B37F8DEA-1D35-42AE-84FC-9C69B69F1650.png

• Haha
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I wish someone would pull her up on the story she posted about "braving coronavirus" on her way back from Australia. What a t**t

Reactions: 5
What’s she gonna do with her mum on hand now? The PM was pretty clear on family gatherings - she’s gonna have a meltdown.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.