RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does think she has been given a bad deal...

Not much to share apart from her having to look after one small child in a massive house whilst not having to work...

Reactions: 8
The story about new mums and she’s not sure if she counts. No you bleeping don’t Grabby your life is one long maternity leave. I know women who have just given birth and no one has met their baby yet. Women whose precious time off before returning to work is being taken over by this. Stuck indoors with only one reception room/no outdoor space. I always think it isn’t possible for her to wind me up anymore AND THEN SHE DOES. Stop trying to be relatable you absolute prick.
Completely agree, my friend is in a flat with her newborn, 4 year old daughter and her husband
not even her poorly mum can visit to see the baby. She’s heartbroken.
unlike rvk who consistently put her inane holiday needs before any of her family
she HAD to go to New York and Australia to Watch Netflix and visit a generic supermarket though.
she infuriates me 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The story about new mums and she’s not sure if she counts. No you bleeping don’t Grabby your life is one long maternity leave. I know women who have just given birth and no one has met their baby yet. Women whose precious time off before returning to work is being taken over by this. Stuck indoors with only one reception room/no outdoor space. I always think it isn’t possible for her to wind me up anymore AND THEN SHE DOES. Stop trying to be relatable you absolute prick.
This applies in to my sister 😢 it’s not how she envisaged her maternity leave

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She definitely doesn’t count as a new mum. Freya is two weeks younger than my little girl and I returned to work last Monday (aka day one of our lockdown). I’d say what would be classed as regular maternity leave is well and truly up and she was bloody lucky to have such a normal one.
Oh what a charmed life she leads. Totally clueless to the real world.

Reactions: 12
She definitely doesn’t count as a new mum. Freya is two weeks younger than my little girl and I returned to work last Monday (aka day one of our lockdown). I’d say what would be classed as regular maternity leave is well and truly up and she was bloody lucky to have such a normal one.
Oh what a charmed life she leads. Totally clueless to the real world.
100% this. I really feel for the actual new mums navigating those early weeks with zero visitors or family to help and a partner most likely working from home or still going out to an office or working on the frontline. She has no clue how lucky she is. Yes, being at home with a baby isn't fun when you're used to being out and about but my god, it's not like she's in a pokey flat or confined to one room because Ben's commandeered the other 🙄

Reactions: 7
There have been a couple of videos lately where you can hear GribGrabPaddywhackGiveThatGirlAPhone talking or reacting to Bentos. She sounds like one of those people who visit you when a new baby is born but don't quite know what to do when a baby is plonked on them. Between how she talks to her and how they both hold BabyBeeBentos it makes me feel like she doesn't have any real connection to the baby. Poor mite is just another accessory.

• Haha
There have been a couple of videos lately where you can hear GribGrabPaddywhackGiveThatGirlAPhone talking or reacting to Bentos. She sounds like one of those people who visit you when a new baby is born but don't quite know what to do when a baby is plonked on them. Between how she talks to her and how they both hold BabyBeeBentos it makes me feel like she doesn't have any real connection to the baby. Poor mite is just another accessory.
She also seems happiest when Freya is napping or she is able to have her precious time off from being a mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She also seems happiest when Freya is napping or she is able to have her precious time off from being a mother!
Yes truly sad.

Let's face it she can't be busy with work, can she? I bet any income she had has tanked.

Reactions: 2
Yes. Easter IS next weekend. Everyone knows that. So why the question mark? {?????????}

She’s trying to be more relatable now showing a messy Bentos and talking about her misdeeds. Must try harder Grabby.

Reactions: 8
GribGrabPaddywhack 🤣 Great new thread title!!

• Haha
GribGrabPaddywhackGiveThatGirlAPhone!!!! Can’t cope with this 🤣🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Grabby getting on her hands and knees to clean up after messy Bentos? Wasn’t she {kindly} gifted a hoover just perfect for the job?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I suspect Benpecked #kindlygifts her a cleaner. Now she's having to do it herself - lawks the horror

Reactions: 3
Is she really complaining about having to pick food off the floor??? You have a 9 month old. There’s a lot worse to come. Do we think hubby is still working?
I bet she’s had to cancel at least 4 holiday!!! Booooooooohooooooo my heart bleads

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.