RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooo Ben came home from work today.
Work.
Is Ben an underpaid key worker??? I thought most building/house sales/carpentry whatever mysterious trade he's in had stopped as it's not essential?

Comes home to Grabby throwing Freya at him so she can do some Pilates.
My husband is a key worker and the last thing on my mind would be dropping our baby on him straight away.
Grabby, if he's risking his safety, make him a bleeping cup of tea and fluff his damn cushion on that Laura Ashley and let him watch some tv for 5.

Reactions: 7
Ooo Ben came home from work today.
Work.
Is Ben an underpaid key worker??? I thought most building/house sales/carpentry whatever mysterious trade he's in had stopped as it's not essential?

Comes home to Grabby throwing Freya at him so she can do some Pilates.
My husband is a key worker and the last thing on my mind would be dropping our baby on him straight away.
Grabby, if he's risking his safety, make him a bleeping cup of tea and fluff his damn cushion on that Laura Ashley and let him watch some tv for 5.
I think she wrote finished work - so presumably working from home. She hasn’t mentioned working for a while... is she finally admitting that she doesn’t work?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Stretched... and with wonky doors 🙄

She is slim enough and definitely doesn’t need to warp photos to make her appear even slimmer.
I think this is where the famous standing pose comes from. Some warped vision that if she stands her legs width apart to match her shoulders?? This made sense in my head 🤷🏼‍♀️

20C7D838-3E58-4A54-9C8D-FD9DAD4BF9D5.jpeg
No declaration of #gifted 🤔

Standards are slipping
Dear ASA

Reactions: 2
Hasnt she said before he works for himself/family business doing up houses to sell on? If so I dont think he’s a key worker!

Stretched... and with wonky doors 🙄

She is slim enough and definitely doesn’t need to warp photos to make her appear even slimmer.

All her photos taken in that mirror honestly look like one of those fun-house mirrors. I dont believe for a second it's an accident, I'd say it's part of her ED that her dressing room mirror is warped to make her look so thin (and weirder that she uploads the fun-house mirror pics and thinks no one will notice)

Reactions: 4
All her photos taken in that mirror honestly look like one of those fun-house mirrors. I dont believe for a second it's an accident, I'd say it's part of her ED that her dressing room mirror is warped to make her look so thin (and weirder that she uploads the fun-house mirror pics and thinks no one will notice)
One of my teens has a mirror that makes you look slimmer. I didn’t realise when I bought it but I think some mirrors do make you look slimmer. Not so good for someone with an ED!

Do you think that she is planning some breakfast Zoom hang outs with her NCT pals? Provide your own porridge with allllll the toppings/flags.

• Heart
  • Haha
Anyone else spot the very shoddy plastering/paint job in the o so perfect lounge ?
No, but I spotted the discarded wedding signage in the background of this photo. A reminder that day to day life with a baby can be demanding, time consuming, often boring and rarely IG perfect.

Rather than deal with that reality, Becky goes on holiday, where she doesn’t need to look at the not-quite-perfect plaster or garden or deal with the boring day to day details of life.

Most people travel to experience new cultures, have adventures and see new, exciting things. Becky travels to escape her perfectly nice, normal, but imperfect, life.
91EB3BF5-309B-4DEC-8210-EB0BF4B7C694.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
No, but I spotted the discarded wedding signage in the background of this photo. A reminder that day to day life with a baby can be demanding, time consuming, often boring and rarely IG perfect.

Rather than deal with that reality, Becky goes on holiday, where she doesn’t need to look at the not-quite-perfect plaster or garden or deal with the boring day to day details of life.

Most people travel to experience new cultures, have adventures and see new, exciting things. Becky travels to escape her perfectly nice, normal, but imperfect, life. View attachment 103577
That was the one thing I thought was a sweet keepsake (Albeit a large one) from their wedding.
What a shame.

Obviously not too sentimental then?

haha was just reading that..she avoided answering you ...

Bet she blocks you

• Haha
Just posted asking about Ben, asked if he was a key worker!!! Think she’s a bit sensitive about it 😂
I spotted that immediately.., how funny she dodges the question !

Also further down the page someone begs her to share her cinnamon bun recipe .... there ain’t no recipe hon, it will be a pre-made dough she picked up in CostCo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.