RVK Loves #12 Alllllllll the gifted Joules, but not for you {working class} fools?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm surprised we haven't had a 10,000 word blog piece on how to navigate the inconvenience of changing multiple British Airways flights that were bought before braving coronavirus. Enquiring minds want to know if BA are honoring the famous companion ticket, will dreamy first class seats be available at the same price? Will Brooklyn be open again for Halloween in October? Will AirBnB survive the global downturn? Is 2020 going to be the year she travelled the least in her life? {Gahhhhhhhhh}...so many questions?

But seriously, how frustrated must she be that she's had her beloved travel taken away from her. Not so aspirational now is she without the backdrop of tropical beaches and all the gelato.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised we haven't had a 10,000 word blog piece on how to navigate the inconvenience of changing multiple British Airways flights that were bought before braving coronavirus. Enquiring minds want to know if BA are honoring the famous companion ticket, will dreamy first class seats be available at the same price? Will Brooklyn be open again for Halloween in October? Will AirBnB survive the global downturn? Is 2020 going to be the year she travelled the least in her life? {Gahhhhhhhhh}...so many questions?

But seriously, how frustrated must she be that she's had her beloved travel taken away from her. Not so aspirational now is she without the backdrop of tropical beaches and all the gelato.
She could be doing loads in the garden, everyone I know is attempting to garden... isn’t this one of her skills?…

Reactions: 3
Think it’s Benpecked tbh
It's alllllllll Benpecked tbh....
The cleaning
The gardening
The DIY
The wanting a child
The paying for everything so she csn be a Stepford wife who thinks she has a job
The selflessly.always going without a coat so she could afford that shapeless beige debacle.
The chatting up underage girls.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Every photo is the same regurgitated tripe that can be found further down her time line. Followers keep increasing, it's just utter nonsense. :sleep:

Reactions: 6
Think she is really struggling for content atm.
This was always a problem once the House Reno was finished. Just photos of the same rooms over and over. Her only new content came from her endless holidays and mini-breaks (which admittedly filled up half the year).

Reactions: 5
It's alllllllll Benpecked tbh....
The cleaning
The gardening
The DIY
The wanting a child
The paying for everything so she csn be a Stepford wife who thinks she has a job
The selflessly.always going without a coat so she could afford that shapeless beige debacle.
The chatting up underage girls.
I sense you ain’t her greatest fan 😂😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Getting a dog might be next, as she alluded to getting one to clean the floor. Then she could foist it off on Mumma when she’s bored with it.

Reactions: 4
She wants a dog to CLEAN the floor? My house is impossible to keep clean since getting ours.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where does the Bentos name for baby originate out of interest? Fairly new to this insufferable instagrammer

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.