RVK Loves #11 Save your airmiles Rebecca, there’s a B&Q in Watford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t happen though did it Grabs. You went to your mums house (thanks mamagrabs for the updates) when your mum looked after her whilst you had your nails done 🙄 #ohanxiety
OMG, it was about bloody time too. The regrowth on her plastic pink nails was 🤦‍♀️. This post sounds like I really care. I don’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t happen though did it Grabs. You went to your mums house (thanks mamagrabs for the updates) when your mum looked after her whilst you had your nails done 🙄 #ohanxiety
Why do her feet look like literal flippers here, what a strange shape?!? Photoshopping to look slimmer or genuinely part duck?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She is running dangerously low on content - no rooms left to decorate properly so she has to fanny about with existing ones.

- no new collaborations of late, hopefully companies are waking up to how unlikeable she is.

- no 'press trips' 👀🤣
- no second pregnancy.
- no gluts of B and Q seeds to sow

She will need an actual hobby soon or a real job or to get pregnant with sextuplets.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is running dangerously low on content - no rooms left to decorate properly so she has to fanny about with existing ones.

- no new collaborations of late, hopefully companies are waking up to how unlikeable she is.

- no 'press trips' 👀🤣
- no second pregnancy.
- no gluts of B and Q seeds to sow

She will need an actual hobby soon or a real job or to get pregnant with sextuplets.
Great to see some more #gifted rompers with the dreamy cross over back though. I don’t know anyone who dresses their baby like that on a day to day basis.

Reactions: 3
MAYBE IT’S JUST ME 🤷🏻‍♀️but when I’m feeling anxious my first thought wouldn’t be “better race off to get my nails done”. What a vacuous tool she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The harsh cow in me thinks she probably wanted to leave Freya with Ben as they were both ill whilst she rearranged furniture to combat her anxiety (let’s rephrase anxiety as mild inconvenience/some semblance of real life).

We can’t all just sink into a hot bath when we have had a crap day and ignore real life. Utter twit.
*the shallowest of baths I’ve ever seen!!

Reactions: 6
Cant be the only one wincing at Freya being on that wooden floor?! I know babies are resilient but surely she must bang her head a fair bit whilst rolling around? I've had to relocate our play area to our spare room whilst I wait for a bigger playmat to arrive for the living room. Maybe I'm just super cautious though?! And my daughter hates lying so sitting up leads to more unexpected tumbles!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.